Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

looking at it on my iPhone - but I think
They did a great job Rob.
The most important this is that you're
happy with it.

I like the mushy ones best.
:lovestruc
And the group shots are fun too.

That book is awesome Rob! It's the best thing since bread came sliced! :thumbsup2

Randy does great work!!

I love the pictures. :thumbsup2 You and Scott look so happy in all of them.

So what did I miss? Is Rosie calling people fat again?

Is that what you thought of after seeing Rob's pictures?

Rob, I think Saxton is picking up Rosie's mean habits :confused3

looking at it on my iPhone - but I think
They did a great job Rob.
The most important this is that you're
happy with it.

I like the mushy ones best.
:lovestruc
And the group shots are fun too.

I think he did a great job. I'm psyched to see it completed!

That book is awesome Rob! It's the best thing since bread came sliced! :thumbsup2

Randy does great work!!

Yeah. SOOOO glad we went with him for photography!

amazing pictures!!! you obviously had a fantastic day!!

You've got NO idea! So much fun!

:rolleyes: Probably. You know how she is. :laughing:

Et tu Louie? :sad2:

It's not going to work. Rob and I share a bond since we've both been the target of Rosie's comments.

That's right! We've bonded in our pain of Rosie's merciless tauntings. :sad2:

It's always nice to hear when you create a new design, and it's well recieved. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it, and it was another nice part of your perfect day.

It's always nice to hear when you create a new design, and it's well recieved. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it, and it was another nice part of your perfect day.

We loved the cake! :yay: We didn't design it, though. It was a design that Disney had on Display and we just loved it from the moment we saw it.

It was perfect for us, and it tasted amazing!:banana:

We loved the cake! :yay: We didn't design it, though. It was a design that Disney had on Display and we just loved it from the moment we saw it.

It was perfect for us, and it tasted amazing!:banana:

And it fit the venue perfectly. Atlantic Dance was one of the inspirations for the design, along with Busby Berkley movies from the 30's, depression era art pottery, and the Chicago worlds fair of 1936.:wizard:

:rolleyes1I know ...I know.....I'm alittle late on joining the thread train and now it's been a year since you two got married. Congrats!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Now it's time for me to go back and read it all and check out the pics. Both of you looked amazing from the few pics that I did see.

And it fit the venue perfectly. Atlantic Dance was one of the inspirations for the design, along with Busby Berkley movies from the 30's, depression era art pottery, and the Chicago worlds fair of 1936.:wizard:

Well then. I guess since I'm fan of all those things, it played a part in why I liked that cake so much! :thumbsup2

:rolleyes1I know ...I know.....I'm alittle late on joining the thread train and now it's been a year since you two got married. Congrats!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Now it's time for me to go back and read it all and check out the pics. Both of you looked amazing from the few pics that I did see.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy reading my insane ramblings. :laughing:

This is by far the BEST thread on the board! I LOVE reading it and you are just too funny for words!

I think this is post 2,013!! That should tell you how much people enjoy reading your story . . .

:)

This is by far the BEST thread on the board! I LOVE reading it and you are just too funny for words!

I think this is post 2,013!! That should tell you how much people enjoy reading your story . . .

:)

Wow. Thanks! Keep that I'm and I'm going to start BLUSHING!

Flatttery will get you everywhere! ;)

:rotfl2:

WOW GREAT PHOTOS!

I especially like the ones w/Illumination FW behind you two and the larger B&W photos w/ smaller colored photos within the larger photos:thumbsup2

I want to divorce my hubby so we can get remarried at WDW;)

Thanks for sharing

Sue:goodvibes

Maybe she wants to divorce her hubby so she can marry you :confused3

Can't imagine why though :rotfl:

Because I'm cute! ::yes:: and funny! ::yes:: and because I'm "detail oriented" if you know what I mean. ;)

But I'm also taken, and very happily married to Scott. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter