Rise of the Resistance to utilize normal queue starting Sept 23.

I was in DHS yesterday (10-4) and this is what I experienced re: rise. For early entry (resort guests) the wait if you didn’t rope drop but just got there at 830 was about an hour. It quickly rose to 90 minutes. At 9am it was already 105. It fluctuated between 80 and 105 the rest of the day. We rode it after lunch, when it said 80 and got on in 60. Yesterday was a particularly hot day and the part if the queue that is outdoors was a scorcher but thankfully that part wasn’t too long and we got indoors fairly quickly. 60 minutes to ride did not feel terrible and everyone in our group of 7 agreed.

Was there Saturday (10-2). ROTR was a walk on at 8:30pm when we went (app said 20 minutes). I am guessing the new fireworks at MK & Epcot is where people were. Not sure how this will play out for the future, but DHS was pretty quiet that evening. TSM was a walk on & other rides were 20 minutes.

Was there Saturday (10-2). ROTR was a walk on at 8:30pm when we went (app said 20 minutes). I am guessing the new fireworks at MK & Epcot is where people were. Not sure how this will play out for the future, but DHS was pretty quiet that evening. TSM was a walk on & other rides were 20 minutes.

Thanks for the info! How early did you get to DHS that morning?

Thanks for the info! How early did you get to DHS that morning?

Not at all. Was at Epcot in the morning for a Remy BG. Went back to hotel. Headed over to DHS around 5pm to ride RNR before 6:55pm ADR at Brown Derby (we seated a little early). Walked out of there to a pretty quiet park. TSM was a walk on at 8pm. Got in SD line (it said 40 minute wait) but saw ROTR stated 20 minute wait so walked over there & it was a walk on. That was at 8:30pm. Park really empty after that. Had 9:30pm ADR at Oga's so hung around area. I know there were people waiting on wait list & they got in. Afterwards we walked out & had our own bus back to the hotel. That was about 10:30pm.

Now how long will this might be this way or maybe it was just a 1 time fluke I can't say. I am sure being opening weekend for both firework shows played into that big time. But it might be something to consider & watch for.

With Rise being included in the Individual Lightning Lane list, will it still be stand by for those not paying or are they starting up the Virtual Queue again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter