RIP Thread

A more personal one...after a complication during a heart procedure 3 weeks ago, my father died earlier this week at the age of 78. Our family will be gathering in Michigan for a celebration of life on Monday.

Mickeyfan 0805 my deepest condolences to you and your family. You will be in thoughts and prayers

We have lost the best ever in the comic book world today ladies and gentleman. The man behind the Marvel comic book and lots of its most iconic characters has passed away.

Stan Lee was 95.

180201234202-stan-lee-10-16-exlarge-169.jpg

I guess this means the cameo that I'm sure will be in Avenger's 4 will be the last one of him we'll have in a movie. He has been in them all to this point.

One of the legends of country music, guitarist and singer Roy Clark, has died. Clark, a member of the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Grand Ole Opry, was beloved by generations of fans for his work on the TV show Hee Haw, which he joined in 1969, acting as joyful co-host for nearly a quarter century.

He was 85 years old and died Thursday at his home in Tulsa, Okla., of complications from pneumonia.

O Roarke and Agarn in charge, What could go wrong. At least Duffy has plenty of experience with funerals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!