RIP Thread

Lost another great comic,, Bernie Mac .
He passed away this morning at a Chiago hospital.
He brought much laughter and will be missed.

NO WAAAYYY!!!!! Bernie died???? Dang man, I really liked him. He was very young...what he die from? I guess I could look it up, but Id have to sign off the disboard to do it. I got problems man.

RIP Bernie

The comedian suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005. He recently was hospitalized and treated for pneumonia, which his publicist said was not related to the disease.

RIP Bernie Mac!

I have a best friend about the build of Bernie Mac, but no fat at all, just all muscle. He is 32 and just called while I was in the hospital and told me he needs a kidney transplant...at 32! Life is not fair.

Bernie was 50,,started in stand up, moved to movies, then work himself into a successful comedy TV show.
Dude was younger than I. Like Jen points out,,doesn't matter who you are , what you do,or how healthy you are...

Lost another great comic,, Bernie Mac .
He passed away this morning at a Chiago hospital.
He brought much laughter and will be missed.

Wow! Our local paper had an article about his hospitalization in this morning's paper - but said he was responding well to treatment. I wonder if his pneumonia was the same kind that took Jim Henson's life?

What a loss.

Bernie Mac had aids?

Jim Henson died from a strain of streptococcal pneumonia - not aids!! Good grief, Pete!!:scared1: He thought it was just a bad cold & did not seek treatment until it was too late. His body just shut down.

In 2004, I walked around with pneumonia for three months without knowing it, that is, until it put me into congestive heart failure and in the hospital for 10 days. I was literally knocking at death's door - a very scary thing when you cannot breathe!

In 2004, I walked around with pneumonia for three months without knowing it, that is, until it put me into congestive heart failure and in the hospital for 10 days. I was literally knocking at death's door - a very scary thing when you cannot breathe!

Ugh, so to hear you went through that! This happened to my dad once and it was terrible and very scary!

Very sad to hear about Bernie Mac. He was a great entertainer and actor!

Gatordad isnt the crazy one after all... I thought they called in to hide the real killer.

I lost a good friend last week while I was away on vacation. He was a good doc and great human being and family man who was diagnosed with Pick's disease and went pretty quickly. Not a nice way to go for family and friends, however. I'm gonna miss him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my duty to report that singer Isaac Hayes has passed away in Memphis, at the age of 65. RIP Chef.

WOW, theres one guy who made his mark in my early times ! Sorry to hear he's gone,,sure made a impact on the music in his time !

Rest In Peace.

:sad1:

Isaac Hayes???? OMG!!! No more "Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls"??? Now what will we do?

The article on CNN.com said he left "South Park" due to them lampooning his own Church of Scientology. I haven't watched SP since about the third season & didn't realize "Chef" was no longer on the show.

Isaac Hayes had the richest voice! Kind of like Barry White's.

Looks like he died while working out on a treadmill. I tell ya....exercise will KILL you!

The best part was after Isaac Hayes left SP but they continued with his character by splicing in bits of previous dialogue. It was hilarious.

I lost a good friend last week while I was away on vacation. He was a good doc and great human being and family man who was diagnosed with Pick's disease and went pretty quickly. Not a nice way to go for family and friends, however. I'm gonna miss him.

Sorry to hear that Jim. As a friend used to say, "None of us are going to make it outta here alive!" True, but certainly no fun.

Isaac Hayes is also a big loss!

He was "One Bad Mutha...Shut yo mouth....just talkin' bout Shaft"

It seems like Dying is the new trend...everyones doing it these days. When I was younger..people never died!! I hate this mortality crap!!

You know why they put a fence around the cemetery? 'Cause everybody's dying to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter