Rip Ride Rockit Construction Photos

Universal's website says Spring 09; I'm there the first two weeks of April but feeling that's perhaps too optimistic! :rotfl:

Universal's website says Spring 09; I'm there the first two weeks of April but feeling that's perhaps too optimistic! :rotfl:

Us, too - well a girl can dream! :cloud9: :rotfl2:

It sure is looking good. If it's not operational before we come home, at least we'll get some cool photos of the almost ready coaster to post here. :laughing:

Just talked to my sister. She got an email from Universal and she seems to think that it may at least be a soft opening during early April. I really hope she's right about this one.:goodvibes

Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

Just talked to my sister. She got an email from Universal and she seems to think that it may at least be a soft opening during early April. I really hope she's right about this one.:goodvibes

Could she share the email?

The fact that Rip Ride Rockit is not on the attractions list for Grad Bash (last night is May 2) or Gradventure (May 8) means that Universal is not expecting it to be open by then.

http://www.universalorlando.com/gradventure/attractions.html

OK - I've crossed everything! :upsidedow Now here's hoping that we can at least be amoung the guinea pigs they test the ride out on! :laughing:

More like June to July,at least.The track and station aren't even complete yet and even if they were you still need a couple of weeks for testing

More like June to July,at least.The track and station aren't even complete yet and even if they were you still need a couple of weeks for testing

And they also have to install sensors on the track and all that technical jargon.

Well, I'm optimistic if they have it on the listing for GradBash that it will be open for GradBash.

Hoping for Memorial Day weekend.... If not might have to go to Sea World and ride Manta!!!!!:thumbsup2

They are working on the station. The lift hill and drop are not complete and the crane to do this work is not onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter