• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ringtones!

jazz0007

DIS Veteran
This is probably on here somewhere but I knew there'd be people who would be excited like me to find it! :laughing: Hopefully it's ok that I post it here!:confused3 This site has tons of free ringtones from WDW. I searched a little bit to make sure there weren't any hidden charges talked about out there and no one seemed to complain about them. They walk you through how to get it to your phone....pretty basic. There are lots of attraction/parade/show tones! I just downloaded Tiki Room, Electrical Light Parade (Yay!) and This Is Halloween from Nightmare...we're going over Halloween!:banana: Anyway just sharing! Enjoy....
http://www.myxer.com/Ringtones/

Thanks so much for posting! I've wanted a Soarin ringtone for soooo long!! I was able to customize it to the part of the song I like! :cool1:

Myxer is the truth if you know how to frame your time edits. And that would make two electrical parade ringtones, since I know I have one floating around their website as well.

There WERE two! There was one that started at the very beginning where the announcement starts it....and there was one that had the "chorus" part framed. I chose the latter. If it was yours thank you SO much....that is the Disney music that makes heart all pitter-pattery. :lovestruc

Poster means that you have to have a cell phone from The United States.

Thanks. I figured that was the translation from the first part of the sentence. :confused: Gee, I thought we all spoke the same language :lmao: I tried this site earlier in the year though and it wouldn't take my cell number. I think our numbers are in different formats but also, it asks you to select a network, none of which are applicable to me and it wouldn't let me skip that step after unsuccesfully trying it. Maybe someone knows a way around it.

So far doesn't work for me, out of memory line 4 when ringtones accessed, preview does not load to hear what you're buying and a semi-scary privacy policy are enough to keep me away, just my opinion. Website locked up when I tried to exit, probably using lots of Flash to push ads.

Just downloaded Main Street Electrical Parade as my ringtone, I have been looking for this forever!

Thanks! It worked great for me. Even downloaded the Monorail speil as a text alert!! too funny!:rotfl:

Yay, thank you, thank you! I've been looking for a good version of "When You Wish Upon a Star" and I haven't found anything I really liked until this site and its free! :banana:

Also, the cruise horn brought back so many memories, I loved hearing that!

Aww man, I just tried to get the ringtone but premium messaging is blocked on my phone and I can't figure out how to do it by myself online so I assume I'd have to call and/or go to Verizon to have them do it. Bummer.

HELP!!!

I have followed the link. I type in Main Street Electrical Parade and all I get is one ringtone (for $1.99) by some weird group. What am I doing wrong?? :confused3

I think I searched for Disney Electrical Light Parade.....on my phone the name saved as "Main Street Electrical Parade" HTH

I have Soaring for my ringtone and Pirates of the Caribbean for my txt msg.
Love waking up to Soaring on my alarm each day! When you wish upon a Star is my meeting reminder tone. Got them all on crackberry.com for free!

Bev

I love that site. On my old phone, I had a different ringtone for every person. During October, I used the "Boo to You" song from the MNSSHP parade. I haven't been to the site since I bought my iPhone. I wonder if they will work on it.

Just downloaded Main Street Electric Parade for my ringtone! I am so excited. Thanks for posting this and for those who set up those tones. My husband is laughing at me but I am psyched. Can't wait for someone to call me -

BTW - I typed in " Main Street Electrical Parade Disney" and I got several free choises -

YEA!!

I'm wondering about the iPhone, too. I'm guessing that it's a "no," since AFAIK, the only ringtones you can use have to come from iTunes. Is that wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter