Rides that are better AFTER DARK?

LibrarianPrincess

Earning My Ears
This might sound silly. But there are few rides in the park that I LOVE doing at night. It just has a different feel and atmosphere.

These include

Tower of Terror
Test Track (Scarier in the dark)
Thunder Mountain (I love it during the day. But! It has different look at night)
Splash Mountain (Oh my gosh, going down the mountain at dark... OH MY GOSH)
Haunted Mansion
Tomorrow land (I love the lights! I usually wait to hit this park until nightfall)

Does anyone have any? Does anyone feel this way as well?

I think any outdoor ride is better at night, other than maybe the Safari. The focus is on the ride and not the surroundings. Some are actually improved greatly like Jungle Cruise, Test Track, Everest.

7DMT and BTM are two completely experiences day and night, both good.

Any dark ride at night is better

:-)

Hands down our favourite night time ride is Everest.

In fact, the entire park at night is amazing. And it was WAAYYYY before Pandora showed up. When AK had PM EMH back in the day... :cloud9:.

It was always very dark, misty, and magical in an almost creepy way.

I miss those days.

Did BTM at night last trip... Seeing the park lit up for a few moments is cool but the rest of the ride not much to see.. just roller coaster in dim lighting.

I have done all of the current rides at wdw and Astro Orbier is the one ride I will never do again, scares me to death :)

Gave me a migraine! (And scared me to death, but that was because I thought my little one was going to fall out!)

All of Pandora at night is beautiful. Also, BTM during fireworks. I only did KS once at night, and we couldn’t see anything. Probably the only outside ride that’s not great after dark. Also, there something great about riding Dumbo at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter