riddle me this...the it is way to early edition

Fantasia Girl's

First set of pants!!!!
Congrats!!!

<marquee>
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

The young guy in Pearl Harbor, are you talking about Ben Affleck? He is a cutie but come on....Mel.... I wouldn't mind seeing him doing the nakey dance!!

No, not Ben the other cutie, with the dark hair...he is a hottie :p ;) I wouldn't mind Mel Gibson either..I gues Amid likes them young. Harrison Ford would not be to bad either...hey I like the older guy type ;)

Nothing wrong with that, Glo. I like the older men too. Josh Harnett, is that the other cutie? The one who dies at the end?
:confused:

***SIGH*** That's him...now see what you have done?? You have me swooning over here... ;) Josh Harnett...yup that is him....OK, who can post a picture of the hunk!!!

Older guy like the ones listed...are yummy too.

I really think he's a cutie. I was very, very angry when they killed him off. I would have rather Ben died!! Come to think of it, I think Pearl Harbor was the last adult film I have seen in a theatre.:o

I just now sent in my guess, but I don't know if it is right or not!:confused:

Boots find me a picture of Josh and I will give you pants....just don't tel OK...ok?

sigh!!!!
Thank you Iluvorlando...isn't he a cutie????

039_47624.jpg

Boots you can share the post with him ;)

<marquee>
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

****Sigh**** Your welcome, Glo!! Glad you got your pants Boots!!

:wave: Good evening everyone! I go to work and return to find you all dreaming of old and young "hotties"!

Another great day on the riddle thread!

:teeth:

I may be tired, I may be suffering from tennis elbow, but...

I AM NOT DEAD! Are you kidding?! He is VERY EASY on the eyes! Was good in the movie too. :)

VERY EASY on the eyes...yummy as a matter of fact. I can only think about two other guys I consider yummy, but Josh is definitely one!!!

Poor Bernie... he goes away... leaves the riddle in our hands.... and look what happens.

:rolleyes: :p ;)

shhhhh..... if we are very quiet he won't find out!

EVERYTHING IS OKAY BERNIE!!! JUST KEEP ON FISHING AND CAMPING!!!

<center>
fisherman.gif
</center>

:p

Is it really correct to swoon over the same guys that teenage DD does??

Sure as long as she doesn't know we are... ;)
Can you imagine the look on her face???

:p :p :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter