Richard Petty

minniegidget

Can't wait till I can go back to Disney
If you are staying on site do you know if you get a discount on RPDE. If not is there any discount out there?

Originally posted by nativetxn
There is a 10% annual passholder discount

Do you need to let them know you're an AP holder at booking or is it enough to show them the AP when you show up? Also, does the AP have to be in the participant's name? (I have the AP but DH would be participating) I'm assuming it wouldn't work, but it never hurts to ask!

Your husband can get the 10% discount with an orlando magic card also. Just let them know you have one when you call up.

Originally posted by funhouse8
Your husband can get the 10% discount with an orlando magic card also. Just let them know you have one when you call up.

What's an Orlando Magic card? Sorry for the naive-ness, we are not frequent WDW travelers!

Thanks!!

Just a note-- the price is higher than the website info here says. I just booked it yesterday, and after tax for the rookie expierience it was $403.64. The women on the phone said they had recent rate increases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter