Reviews for Dec. 7 through Dec. 11

Princesstimes2

Mouseketeer
Dec. 7 -

Breakfast - ate cereal in room that I brought with us.

Lunch - at Bahama Breeze around Vineland Rd. It was wonderful. My husband had the Trinidad seafood pasta and I had the jamacain chicken with sweet potatoes, black beans and mixed veggies. My husband said this was his favorite meal. About 32 dollars without tip.

Dinner - 1900 Park Fare character meal with Pooh. The prime rib, mashed potatoes, lasagna, strawberry soup and desserts were good. This is really all I ate and I am not a picky eater. My husband had the carved pork, turkey and he said it was good too. The character interaction was okay but service was not that good. The restaurant was packed and real loud. I said we would not go back but since they are starting the Cinderella dinner I will probably change my mind. $65 without tip

Dec. 8 -

Breakfast - cereal in room.

Lunch - Beaches and Cream. I had the double cheeseburger with fruit. I split this with my two daughters. There was plenty for all three of us. My husband had the prime rib sandwich with onion rings. He said it was okay. We had the vouchers so we ordered one dessert and it was the kitchen sink. We could NOT finish it all. It was a very neat experience though. Would have been about 60 dollars with tip. But with two vouchers 22 dollars.

Dinner - Pecos Bills MVMCP- my husband had the cheeseburger with fries. I had the chicken wrap without a side and I got my daughters the hot dogs to split. I did not care for the wrap it was all cold. I expected the chicken to be warm at least. Around 15 dollars.

Dec. 9 -

Breakfast - cereal in room.

Lunch - Flame tree BBQ. This was really good. I used one voucher and got the ribs for my husband and it came with beans and corn on the cob. Got a drink and slice of key lime pie. I got the chicken sandwich without the sides and my daughters split the hot dog kids meal. The BBQ was too spicy to share with them. Would have been about 23.00 without the voucher. The chicken sandwich was about 5.50 and the kids meal was 3.49.

Snack - frozen banana, wonderful!!

Dinner - Tangierine cafe - We used two vouchers and both got the rotisserie chicken, rice, couscous, fries, 2 baklava and 2 drinks. Would have been $39.00. We shared with out daughters and had more than we could eat.

Dec. 10 -

Had PS for princess storybook breakfast but after getting soaked on Monday and it was supposed to be 90% chance of rain for this day we decided not to carry our princesses to the back of EPCOT. So, we opted for Chef Mickeys instead. It was good. Not as good as it was in January but good. We had the eggs with cheese, hash browns, sausage, pastries and waffles. Had breakfast vouchers.

Lunch - Rosies cafe (MGM) - 1 adult chicken fingers only and 2 kids chicken fingers. More than enought for us since we ate at Mickeys buffet. about 11 dollars.

Snack - pretzel before fantasmic.

Dinner - Taco salad from Wendys.

Dec. 11 -

Breakfast - Cinderellas Royal Table
This was a disappointment to me. We were so rushed. We had our bill before we had finished eating and were out of there before 30 minutes. We even arrived 10 minutes early. The food was good. I did not care for the eggs but everything else was good. Again we had Breakfast vouchers.

Lunch - Cosmic Ray's. My husband and I split a rotisserie chicken and the girls split our chicken and a corn dog kids meal. More than enough for us. The girls did not eat any breakfast as there was way too much going on in 30 minutes time. So they were hungry.
Snack - caramel corn from sleepy hollow and Dole whip. Excellent. Worms and dirt for the girls, from the Main street bakery.

Dinner - Y El Pirata Y el Perico - We were NOT hungry but they stopped serving at 4 so we had to try the food here. We had the beef empanada with rice and beans. It was not very good. The beans and rice were much better then the empanada. I wish we would have tried the taco salad or nachos. They looked wonderful.
Needless to say this was our last day here so we wanted to try everything we had read about from all of you. Now I am on a strict diet to lose the 6 pounds I gained. I would not change a thing.

Thanks for the review! Where in the MK did you find the frozen banana (love them!)? I used to find them at a cart near the Jungle Cruise years ago but then it disappeared. Thanks! :)

Sorry, The snack was from Animal Kingdom. We bought the frozen banana from a cart in Asia. It was wonderful. I am glad you enjoyed the reviews. Thanks for letting me know. I am jealous. You get to enjoy Dole Whips all the time. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter