Review of Confisco Grille

jsmla

DIS Veteran
It may not be my favorite but I don’t think Confisco’s deserves it’s horrible reputation. I stick with the simpler dishes and have always enjoyed my meal.

Yesterday I had the chicken sandwich, subbed salad for the fries. It was your basic chicken sandwich but everything, including the salad, was fresh. My Sam Adams Octoberfest was icy cold.

I’m only dining outside right now and really enjoyed the balcony in the Navigators Club,

I was able to book an 11:45 reservation at 10:40. Service was friendly and attentive.

09CFB0D4-6FE2-4DD5-A1D7-37B0C963A8D9.jpeg5AB7DB2F-3698-4FB8-AA85-DA2A0BBADB2C.jpeg

Yay, we have a good meal and a not so good meal there. I’d rather go to Mythos or City Walk instead. Thanks for your review, Js.

It may not be my favorite but I don’t think Confisco’s deserves it’s horrible reputation. I stick with the simpler dishes and have always enjoyed my meal.

Yesterday I had the chicken sandwich, subbed salad for the fries. It was your basic chicken sandwich but everything, including the salad, was fresh. My Sam Adams Octoberfest was icy cold.

I’m only dining outside right now and really enjoyed the balcony in the Navigators Club,

I was able to book an 11:45 reservation at 10:40. Service was friendly and attentive.

View attachment 607931View attachment 607932

Good to hear you enjoy Confisco too jsmla.

I have been banging on about how good this place is since we first went in 2007. I never understood the love Mythos gets over it when we have continually found it to be superior in every way, but many pass it by.

I didn`t realise it had a horrible reputation though......oh well, we`ve had some wonderful meals there and yes, service is always exemplary.

Favourite dish is their most recent version of ribs, they are beautiful.

Hope you`re having a wonderful trip.........

I definitely prefer Mythos but it had no availability any time soon. Pre COVID I avoided Confisco but I like their outdoor tables. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed my meals.

The menu never looks appetizing to me. We might be trying it though in a couple of weeks, since we have never eaten there. Plus, Navigator's Club!!! Can I say anymore :confused3

I never heard it had a horrible reputation. I have eaten there several times and have a reservation there on Sunday. What is the Navigators Club? Off to google!

I have a reservation at Confisco for our upcoming trip. The menu looks great! Do I even need this reservation if we’re planning to eat at the Navigator’s Club?

I never heard it had a horrible reputation. I have eaten there several times and have a reservation there on Sunday. What is the Navigators Club? Off to google!
It's the area above the restaurant. It's kind of a tower. It's only available to AP holders right now. Normally, it's used for private events.

Good to hear you enjoy Confisco too jsmla.

I have been banging on about how good this place is since we first went in 2007. I never understood the love Mythos gets over it when we have continually found it to be superior in every way, but many pass it by.

I didn`t realise it had a horrible reputation though......oh well, we`ve had some wonderful meals there and yes, service is always exemplary.

Favourite dish is their most recent version of ribs, they are beautiful.

Hope you`re having a wonderful trip.........

I tried it on your recommendation and now it's one of our go to restaurants every trip! We much prefer it over Mythos. I had the nachos during our trip a few weeks ago - so good!

I tried it on your recommendation and now it's one of our go to restaurants every trip! We much prefer it over Mythos. I had the nachos during our trip a few weeks ago - so good!

Same here...read about it in a Schumigirl TR and it's our go-to every trip. I liked their old menu better than the newer one they now have as of 2019, but still good.

My only beef was the hostess during one visit. We were hoping for a table a little more off to the side or by a window and she said no: she refused to seat us anywhere but a small 2 top right dead center of the room. I'd understand if they were busy, but the place was deserted. It was 11am, too early for lunch...maybe 3 tables total were occupied.

Five min after we were seated, she led another couple to a booth by window! Umm. Ok then.

Wasn't a big enough deal to bother pursuing. We had a good server: turned out fine. Just weird, though.

We've only eaten there once. For my birthday in 2017. Unfortunately, we had a bad first impression due to a poor decision by the hostess. We were seated. We could see there was some sort of major issue happening on one side of the restaurant, several suits and a server going back and forth between front and back of house. We sat, and sat and sat. Then the server who had been involved with the issue came over, extremely apologetic and worse when she found out it was my birthday. She ended up giving us her TM discount for our meal. But with the major issue going on the hostess never should have seated anyone new in that server's zone until the server was available to serve. Food was fine, but first impressions are hard to get past sometimes.

We've only eaten there once. For my birthday in 2017. Unfortunately, we had a bad first impression due to a poor decision by the hostess. We were seated. We could see there was some sort of major issue happening on one side of the restaurant, several suits and a server going back and forth between front and back of house. We sat, and sat and sat. Then the server who had been involved with the issue came over, extremely apologetic and worse when she found out it was my birthday. She ended up giving us her TM discount for our meal. But with the major issue going on the hostess never should have seated anyone new in that server's zone until the server was available to serve. Food was fine, but first impressions are hard to get past sometimes.
Ha...probably the same hostess I had. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter