Reverse online checkin? Better chance of room being ready?

I may be the lone wolf here, but one reason I don't do online check-in is so that I can have the interaction with the CMs.

Though there is nothing that says "If you did online check in you cannot come to the front desk"...

I have always done online check in, and my room has also always been available early--usually our plane lands around 8 or 9 am. I've never been texted the room number, but when I arrive at the resort I go to the check in desk and have always received my room assignment right away. This has been the case for several vacations over the last few years--YC, Poly, WL, POFQ, POR, AKL, BWI, CBR... I think it's just luck--hope I'm not jinxing myself for my upcoming trip!

you can't undo online check in

but you can do it again, it will replace the first one

if disney hasn't changed the process, you'll notice a checkbox that says something like "prioritize room readiness". If you check this box, all room requests will be ignored, and they will try to get you the first room that's ready in the category you've booked

also enter an early arrival time

This won't change my being in a preferred room will it? I will get an available preferred room not just any old room way back in Podunk....

This won't change my being in a preferred room will it? I will get an available preferred room not just any old room way back in Podunk....
You always stand a chance (small one) to not get what you booked. Online check in, or not doing online check in or requesting a room ready early has no bearing on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter