Revenge Of The Teens 2.0

MonorailDude

<font color=navy>Eats flowers<br><font color=purpl
Everyone, welcome back to the Cursed Teen Threads of year's past! We will be staying in the Hollywood Tower Hotel and in England! These are the places where fellow teens AND adults will speak like on Mr. Back's thread and Tagliarchy. We have given our threads some rest for some time now due to certain circumstances and have tried other sites, but we are now back!!! At least temporarily. ;) T.J. is here and ready to help everyone move in, as well as Tori Amos, McFly, and Jason MrAZ. Enjoy everyone! The DIS is getting us back!!! MooHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

NOW! Let The Grand Re-Opening Begin!!!

Sorry, one track mind... ANYWAYS!

Sorry Kevin, my AIM crashed just as you were replying!!!

Of course I was going to tell you something serious on there that I would rather not say here. ;)

I just have to go for now. I think I can try and get on later though. ::yes::

Hey everyone... haven't talked to any of y'all for awhile! What's up? I have drill team camp all this week from 8-5, so I'm so sore it even hurts to type! Every muscle hurts...

Anywho... ttyl!

Oh man, I thought this was a thread where we could COMPLAIN about our teens..... rats! ;)

MICAH, THE TEEN THREAD BELL CAPTAIN, HAS RETURNED!

Very nice, Kevin. :p

ahh i missed talking to you guys so much!

do any of you know how to use paint shop pro 9. cause i have it bu im stupid!

<333

I choose to stay the the HTH, dammit!

ThinkTink510 said:
do any of you know how to use paint shop pro 9. cause i have it bu im stupid!
have you used any of the other versions? I used the one of the first versions of PSP years ago, but now I use photoshop.

nope this is the only one i have.

i was trying to figure it out last night but im getting so @&$$ - ed off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter