Returns @ Character Premier 1 year later?

hAm53

hi!!!
due to some weight loss. we have a few things that we bought at the Character Premier at the Orlando Premium Outlets in Nov that are way too big. The tags are still on since you can't really wear T-Shirts and such int the New England Winter.
Can we bring the stuff (probably totaling $40) with us in Sept and return it for store credit? We're just going to be buying a bunch of stuff again anyway.
Has anyone had experience with this?
Thanks!

I believe above poster is correct; I seem to remember the same thing when I was there in April. Your best bet might be to try eBay. Especially if new with tags. People are always looking for Disney stuff. Good luck!

Nancy :earsgirl:

30 day return as of 10 am yesterday, yes we literally just got back to oklahoma from driving....23 hrs straight.

WE LOVED IT!!!!

DVK

If you have your receipt it most likely reads that across the bottom too.
I have one from recent that reads, "Refunds, Exchanges, & Returns Within 30 Days of Purchase With Receipt."

Nope tried it. I had to cart the shirt I wished to return back home to NJ :rotfl:

I tried to return a stainless steel cup that rusted inside, no go. They took it to the back, scrubbed off the rust with dish soap and handed it back to me saying it could not possibly be rust. Considering I never used it and some brown flaky stuff showed up inside, what else could it be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!