Return of the Porg - A June 2018 TR *updated 2/6 with a little rainstorm!*

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by paradesintherain, Jul 2, 2018.

1. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida DIS Veteran

wow, you get some really great photos for a point and shoot, i thought it was an DSLR

I always use to use my Panasonic Lumix on trips, the zoom was great, but then iphones came about and I stopped carrying my camera - though iphone zooms still suck!

And that is definitely a rainstorm you got stuck in!

2. Lifelong_Dreamer

Lifelong_Dreamer DIS Veteran

Those good old Florida storms, it is crazy how strong they get and then boom, all gone. I remember getting caught in Japan during one and the storm drains were all clogged and the water nearly encroached on Mitsukoshi. I have a picture of a poor CM in waders having to go out in the storm and try and clear the drain.

3. pepperandchips

pepperandchips [melinda]

I think the diplomatic answer to what the general consensus was is not “fun and energetic”:rotfl: but people hated Jungle Book Alive With Magic when it was a thing and I LOVED it so I think you always need to judge for yourself!

Oh but your eyes still look so pretty! Lashes for days!

I just feel bad for the pin sets that didn’t get fully covered!!! :scared1:

Heck yeah! I’ve heard of a “liquid blanket” but I don’t see why you couldn’t apply the same principle to “liquid raincoat”

That a girl! I also thought this cheese plate was a good deal. When do you ever get a cheese plate at that price?! I mean the fancy lunchables they are making for adults nowadays are nearly that much!

4. MeghanEmily

MeghanEmily DIS Veteran

I'm caught up again! :)