Restaurants that won't break the bank?

Hash A Go Go at Imperial Palace...different denominations for breakfast/lunch or dinner, so read fine print.
We like Earl of Sandwich & PF Changs at Planet Hollywood.

Cheesecake FActory at Caesars Forum Shoppes
Grand Lux at Venetian/Palazzo
I have eaten at all of these and while they are all great, my favorite would be Hash House by far!

Margaritaville. If you like cocktails, try and tackle the 110 oz. Margarita. Food is good to.
My dh did not want to go to a Jimmy buffet restaurant but went for me. Then he wanted to go back the next day because the food was great.

Wow. Again? They started out at $29.99.
Yes, happened while we were in Vegas the week of Valentines day. One day the signs around town and on taxis said $39.99 and the next day they were $44.99. Even signs on buildings had changed, so they had a busy night.

My dh did not want to go to a Jimmy buffet restaurant but went for me. Then he wanted to go back the next day because the food was great.

Did you try and tackle the 100 oz. Margarita? Sorry, I know I said 110 oz earlier, but we got back a couple of weeks ago and we learned it's only 100 oz. DW and I managed to tackle one. You can get a 11 regular glasses out of one of those. We counted this time. People gave us surprising looks when we ordered it. :eek: We really enjoy the food there to. We usually get the nachos. We usually only get half way because they give you a lot.

Anyone like seafood? On this past trip, we learned that you can add the Village Seafood Buffet (at the Rio-off strip) to your buffet of buffets for an extra $15/person, per visit. This buffet isn't included as part of the original buffet of buffets, but this is one of our favorites. So the extra $15 per person was worth it to me. We did like GrandBob suggested. We purchased the buffet of buffets later on in the evening and added the seafood buffet. Then we got up early and changed hotels. After we changed hotels, we went to Caesar's for an early lunch then tried the buffet at PH for dinner. So even though the price went up, if you work it right, you can get your money's worth.

Someone on here recommended the Cheesecake Factory. I'm not the OP, but after it got mentioned; DW and I tried had to try it and gotta say, we loved it. :thumbsup2

The Hash House at the Imperial Palace was the best "hidden secret" of our week stay last month. Biggest portions/very unique. You must go there!!!
I also printed 80% vouchers from Restaurant.com before I went and ate at StripBurger (best burger/shake I have ever had)
Restaurant.com also had a lot of restaurants in Mandalay Bay, but I did not try them

Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!