Restaurants that serve Mimosas for Breakfast

StirlingSilver83

DIS Veteran
The title basically says it all, lol. We are on the Deluxe Dining Plan for our upcoming trip and I know the Dining plans don't cover alcoholic beverages so this would be out of pocket. Anyways I know Kona has it but I've heard good things about their Kona Coffee so I will be ordering that when we go there. Here is a list of the restaurants that we are eating at for breakfast:

'Ohana
Kona
Crystal Palace
Hollywood & Vine
Akershus
Chef Mickeys
1900 Park Fare

I know the park restaurants most likely don't serve it, but do any of my resort restaurants serve it?

I've actually heard that Akershus serves mimosas at Breakfast. The bakery in France at Epcot serves champagne and mimosas early in the morning. I'm pretty sure it opened at 10am last year.

I've definitely had mimosas at Chef Mickeys. And I'm pretty sure you can get them at 'Ohana.

It wasn't a mimosa, specifically, but I know my friend got some kind of alcoholic-juice morning beverage at 1900 park fare one morning. Found a list:
image.jpg

It wasn't a mimosa, specifically, but I know my friend got some kind of alcoholic-juice morning beverage at 1900 park fare one morning. Found a list:
View attachment 82072

Thanks it looks like they also have mimosas and they have flavored mimosas that looks awesome, lol, that just might be the place I get it. I'm not looking to get it everyday just maybe 1 or 2 days but I want to know my options, lol

1) Tusker House at AK now serves booze for breakfast, including a Mimosa.
2) Of course, Park Fare serves some lively libations at breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter