restaurants that do takeaways

nicky1975

Earning My Ears
hi am new to this board toady. am off to disney paris next wednesday for 2 nights/3 days with my 2 boys. I have loads of questions that keep popping in my head.
one is do any of the restaurants do takeaway that we can take up to our room to eat? we are staying at the sequoia lodge.
I know my kids will be tired after a long day and might just fancy a quick bite to eat rather than in a restaurant.
Any other good tips would be much appreciated
thankyou

This would be such a fab idea if they did! I have no idea!
when we were there, we resorted to picking up a mcdonalds in village on way back to room...haha

il watch this with interest!

mmm might be the same as you with a mcdonalds back to the room. It would be a good idea especially for people with young kids

Annette's in the village has a takeaway service. I've only used it once for some fries but they also do hot dogs and burgers etc.

Yes Annettes do. There is also the Sandwich place in the village that do hot dogs, fries etc as well as sandwiches

Sequioa Lodge also do very nice sandwiches in the bar

Hi nicky1975,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

You can take your food away if you order it from the Sports bar in the Village, as its all packaged in takeaway style cartons. We did that in May, their menu includes pizza, hot dogs, pasta, chips etc.

i thought the sandwich place prices were:scared1: and always huge que also.

does anyone have menu or simular of annettes take away? do they do anything healthier? pasta or something?? ohh.... this sounds like a good idea... i just about had enough mcdonalds last time... and we are staying one extra night this time..:rotfl:

but yes was very convenient! Also while they were sat eating mcdonalds watching some random cartoon in french... haha.. gave us time to get changed and tidy up before collapsing! haha

There's also a takeaway cart near the Village entrance, we've taken stuff back to the hotel from there.
Also we've had lovely baguettes from the train station cafe and there's the little train station shop for crisps, biscuits, snacks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter