Restaurants on 192

jowan

Mouseketeer
We're going to be staying in a villa in emerald islands, was wandering if anyone had any recommendations for restaurants in this area (including highway 192)? :rolleyes:

Our favs are Red Lobster, Sizzler and IHOP. For a nicer sit down meal there is Pacinos.

The Outback is OK and is the nearest on Formosa mall.

TGI's is also there as is Carrabas.

Straight opposite is Key w Kools

If you want buffet turn right onto 192 and there is a Ponderosa and a Golden Corral very close.

M

Food my fav. subject. :thumbsup2
IHOP's are great , Las Vegas Buffet , Golden Corrall , The Longhorn. All great places to eat and all on the 192.

see you trippie for lots of food pictures

The SVR Trip under UK trip reports.

We like Cracker Barrell, IHOP, Bob Evans...

The Outback on Formosa Blvd is handy for curbside collection.
We've eaten there, at TGI's Golden Corral, Ponderosa, Ihop, Waffle House, Denny's........

One thing for sure- you won't go hungry ;)

In the Formosa Gardens/192 intersection that is 5 minutes from EI is a

Winn Dixie Grocer
out back steak house
carrabbas italian
giordonos also italian with deep dish pizza
taco bell
tgi fridays
dairy queen type ice cream
cracker barrel
and a doc in a box for medical
across the street is red lobster
across 192 is a wallgreens drug store

in the plaza is a chinese also but is not recommended by me at all it is always hit or miss and when it is a miss it is unetable imho.

Thanks for the ideas, we.ve heard of a few previously especially the outback which seems to have a great reputation so think we'll definately be trying this one. Keep the suggestions coming! :upsidedow

martina857 said:
The Outback is OK and is the nearest on Formosa mall.

TGI's is also there as is Carrabas.

Straight opposite is Key w Kools

If you want buffet turn right onto 192 and there is a Ponderosa and a Golden Corral very close.

M

Love Carrabas. Great italian food and not too expensive...

Key W Kools - nah. Not nice when we went there....

Hi we were there last week never tried Outback but seen it was very busy most nights which must be a good sign :)
We did try Ace plus chinese which is left on the 192 coming out of formosa blvd about a mile up on left about marker 4 I think , very good food and not bad price about $9 for all you can eat :)

Best place we ate was Sweet Tomatoes although on the I drive well worth the trip from formosa area ended up eating there 6 out of 21 nights :)

Goldern Corral edged the breakfast for us so much too choose from !

Mo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter