Restaurants Closed for 4th and 5th of July

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
All because restaurants are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. I am seeing both Citricos and Flying Fish are both fully closed those days. I suspect there are others as well.

Some of the higher-end restaurants have been closed....as they re-open from the pandemic.... I suspect because of those days possibly being 'low-traffic' days. I hope that as the world opens up that they will return to a full schedule, but for now.. the two you mentioned and Toledo, that I know of, have reduced number of days.

Disney said that Citricos was going to be opening every day though because Narccoossee's is closing June 28th for extended refurbishment. Hoping they just haven't loaded them into the system yet because we want Citricos on the 4th now that Narcoossee's closure has messed up our 4th July firework viewing plans.

Some of the higher-end restaurants have been closed....as they re-open from the pandemic.... I suspect because of those days possibly being 'low-traffic' days. I hope that as the world opens up that they will return to a full schedule, but for now.. the two you mentioned and Toledo, that I know of, have reduced number of days.
I hope so too but it's understandable why they closed. I'm like everyone else who just wants everything to go back to how it used to be:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter