Restaurants at Crossroads Plaza

Shelli_5

Wants a Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke purse!
I would love to have a list of restaurants at Crossroads Plaza at Lake Buena Vista. Can anyone help me out, please? (I did a search online, but only got bits & pieces of information.) :surfweb:

Thank you very much!

Shelli

Off the top of my head:

Sweet Tomatoes
Johnnie's Hideaway
TGIFridays
Fuddruckers
Buffalo Wild Wings
Chevys Fresh Mex
McDonalds
Taco Bell
Pizzeria Uno
Perkins

Off the top of my head:

Sweet Tomatoes
Johnnie's Hideaway
TGIFridays
Fuddruckers
Buffalo Wild Wings
Chevys Fresh Mex
McDonalds
Taco Bell
Pizzeria Uno
Perkins

Would anyone like to comment on which of these are wort a visit?

steve

About a minute up the road there's also a Chili's,Joe's Crab Shack,Olive Garden,Giordanos pizza and a Qdoba just off the top of my head,there's probably others.Of the ones in the Crossroads shopping center Sweet Tomatoes is pretty popular, it's a salad buffet place with soups,pastas,pizza and bakery items.Pizzeria Uno is also another favorite but Giordano's just up the road is also a Chicago style pizza place that's also excellent.With both being deep dish pizzas they take a while but I think Uno has created a way to cook the pizzas a bit faster.On the south side of Crossroads on the other side of I-4 about 2 minutes south of Crossroads there's also several other restaurants like Bahama Breeze,Golden Corral and others.

Off the top of my head:

Sweet Tomatoes
Johnnie's Hideaway
TGIFridays
Fuddruckers
Buffalo Wild Wings
Chevys Fresh Mex
McDonalds
Taco Bell
Pizzeria Uno
Perkins

Also Red Lobster, some small Indian place, Flippers Pizza.

Would anyone like to comment on which of these are wort a visit?

steve

Sweet Tomatoes--arguably the most unique, a giant salad bar with various soups, pastas, potatoes, desserts. Quite good, and reasonably priced.

Johnnie's Hideaway--pricey but well-regarded.

Chevys--decent Mexican food (keep in mind, I'm from the eastern seaboard, so my standards are low); I've found service to be spotty tho.

Flippers--my favorite chain pizza in Orlando.

Fuddruckers--good burgers, very casual.

TGI Fridays--a chain outlet, of course, but the best of its kind. If you don't have kids, sit at the bar. Best bartenders in the area, friendly and efficient. And a good chance you'll sit next to a cast member who can give you inside tips.

Sweet Tomatoes is very unique. My entire family loved the place, and my boys are not soup/salad fans.

Go to their website and join their gropu for free. They will send awesome coupons via e-mail.

We love Flippers pizza and pasta and go everytime we get down to Orlando. Don't go to Fudruckers. I've been there twice and both times it was awful.

We love Flippers pizza and pasta and go everytime we get down to Orlando. Don't go to Fudruckers. I've been there twice and both times it was awful.

I have to agree. We like Red Robin and Fudruckers appeared to be the same type (and price) of fancy burger. Yucch! It wasn't even close in two separate tries. Never again. I can only hope Red Robin decides to come to Orlando soon for a good gourmet burger from a chain.

While you're in the area go one more light down and hit Giordano's for the BEST pizza. It is a must for us every trip. There are another 10-15 restaurants including Steak & Shake (MUCH better burger than Fudruckers and 1/4 the price!) in that area. You will not go hungry.

I agree about Sweet Tomatoes. It is a great soup and salad bar and quite reasonalble. You may even be able to get coupons for there. someone gave us a buy one get one free coupon.

1 mile the other way is Carrabaras and Panera Bread- Oh Bahama Breeze, Chik-Fil-A and a Drive Through Starbucks.

Another vote for Giordano's, best pizza I have ever had. The stuffed pizza is awesome!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the info.

Shelli

Saw Sweet Tomatoes in the past and always wanted to try it. Just signed up for their email. Thanks.!:)

Another point of view...
We did not like Giordano's or Chevy's.
We like Carraba's and Bahama Breeze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter