Restaurant Replacing Spoodles - For those who have it booked soon

black562

DIS Veteran
Just a tip for any of you guys planning on hitting Spoodles later this year. It is being replaced with a new restaurant by Cat Cora called Kouzzina and will open in the Fall of 2009. There's a little more detailed info in my blog.

So if you have an ADR, you might want to check to see if Spoodles will be open during the time you're there.

We love Spoodles, but for a change this sounds like it may be an improvement! I'll be bummed if Spoodles is closed when we visit in July, though!

Spoodles will be closed for a bit they said in the last edition of Mousesavers from 5/11/09 - 5/29/09 for a minor kitchen renovation. The restaurant will be open for a limited breakfast only. The Spoodles Pizza window will remain open.

But this was before the announcement of this change.

I have really enjoyed Spoodles for breakfast. I may need to make a trip down just for that!

Spoodles will be closed for a bit they said in the last edition of Mousesavers from 5/11/09 - 5/29/09 for a minor kitchen renovation. The restaurant will be open for a limited breakfast only. The Spoodles Pizza window will remain open.

But this was before the announcement of this change.

I have really enjoyed Spoodles for breakfast. I may need to make a trip down just for that!

Right, they're not exactly saying if the "minor kitchen repair" is related or not. Its funny though, a few days ago a story appeared on the Sentinel's website that mentioned a Cat Cora restaurant...then QUICKLY disappeared. I was writting about it this morning and the press release was developing as I was doing my blog. I ended up editing it to include a link and slightly more detail than I had originally posted...

Hmm, I wrote and it happened.....hmmmm? Next blog entry will be about how I'm winning a million dollars!!! :thumbsup2

Right, they're not exactly saying if the "minor kitchen repair" is related or not. Its funny though, a few days ago a story appeared on the Sentinel's website that mentioned a Cat Cora restaurant...then QUICKLY disappeared. I was writting about it this morning and the press release was developing as I was doing my blog. I ended up editing it to include a link and slightly more detail than I had originally posted...

Hmm, I wrote and it happened.....hmmmm? Next blog entry will be about how I'm winning a million dollars!!! :thumbsup2

If you have that much power... I can think of a couple other things for you to write about...

If you have that much power... I can think of a couple other things for you to write about...

Worth a shot huh? I still say Disney bugged me a time or two. Like the time in the early 90s when I was in line and told my Dad "ya know, they need a resort with an ancient pyramid that looks like a dig site with the pool all around it"....hmmmm???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter