Restaurant recommendations in New York

We ended up choosing to stick with the Novotel. I got a rate of US$286 per night tax inclusive...I think there was a glitch in their system because when I checked the following day the prices had gone up by nearly $100!

PrincessInOz, its a shame that the laundromat is making way for a pizza shop. Its actually relatively close to the Novotel. Oh well, I'll keep looking. I'll check to see if our Washington DC hotel has a laundry, might just have to buy clothes to get buy in NY :rolleyes1

There seem to be a few laundromats around NYC. Perhaps the Novotel can recommend something?

If I see my younger brother in the next couple of weeks, I'll try to remember to ask him if he did any laundry in NYC and where. I think he stayed at the Novotel last year.

There seem to be a few laundromats around NYC. Perhaps the Novotel can recommend something?

If I see my younger brother in the next couple of weeks, I'll try to remember to ask him if he did any laundry in NYC and where. I think he stayed at the Novotel last year.

That'd be great! I found a few but they were at least 5 blocks away and I don't know how I feel walking around with laundry.

When we checked in to the Radio City Apartments, they gave us a list of all the services close by - closest grocery store, laundromat etc etc. Maybe email the Novotel and ask them for a recommendation.

And I've seen plenty of laundromat scenes on Friends and Seinfeld,so I'm sure laundromats are plenty in NYC :lmao:

Clare, thank you. That's a great idea. I've discovered that our hotel at Washington DC has a guest operated laundry so I think we'll have to manage without washing in NY.

I just realized that I appear to have hi-jacked this thread to become laundry focused. Sorry! I promise to rectify the situation and add our NYC dining experience upon our return. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter