restaurant.com 80% off until 2.28

Thanks! Just ordered, but I've never used before. It almost seems to good to be true. Anyone used these certificates before? I see there are restrictions, but it still seems like a good deal.

I bet it really is a good deal especially with the 80% off code. Remember, you can only use one gift certificate per restaurant, per month.

1. Terms and Conditions for Restaurant-Specific Certificates

• Limit one (1) redemption per party, per month, per restaurant.
• Limit one (1) Restaurant-Specific Certificate per redemption. Only one Restaurant-Specific Certificate can be used per party, even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.
• Use of Restaurant-Specific Certificates for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the restaurant. Restaurant agrees to comply with all state laws pertaining to the same.
• Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be combined with any other restaurant certificates, third party certificates, coupons, or promotions.
• Restaurant-Specific Certificates cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances.
• No cash value for Restaurant-Specific Certificates.
• No cash back upon redemption or at any other time.
• Valid for parties of two (2) or more unless otherwise stated.
• Valid for dine in only unless otherwise stated.
• The issuing of restaurant credit is at the sole discretion of the restaurant unless otherwise required by law.
• Neither the seller nor the restaurant is responsible for lost or stolen certificates or restaurant certificates reference numbers.
• Reproduction, sale or trade of this Restaurant-Specific Certificate is prohibited unless done so in compliance with the law.
• Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms & conditions will render the Restaurant-Specific Certificate void.
• Void to the extent prohibited by law.
• Restaurant-Specific Certificates can be exchanged for Restaurant.com Store Credit Certificates within 90 days of purchase date (“Restaurant.com Certificates,” as used in these Terms and Conditions, refers to the certificates printed from the Restaurant.com website that are of general use and are redeemable through the Restaurant.com website or an affiliated site for any Restaurant-Specific Certificate or Merchant Certificate available at such time). No cash back on Restaurant-Specific Certificates.
• Expire one (1) year from date of issue, except in California and where otherwise prohibited by law.
• With 50% OFF certificates party size may not exceed 8 people.

After purchasing from Restaurant.com this survy pops up
If you take this survey and put in your email address they give shopping
essentials your credit card and they charge you 14.95 a month.
They got me for 6 months before I found out so becareful.
I just got refunded from them for 89.00

Thank You...
Please complete your survey and claim your reward –

$10.00 CASH BACK ON YOUR PURCHASE TODAY!

Thank you for your order from Restaurant.com today! Complete your 2008 Consumer Survey and registration to claim your $10.00 Cash Back Award on your purchase today. (Click here for $10.00 Cash Back details) Plus, get all the money-saving benefits of Shopping Essentials+SM, our premier shopper savings program!

MEMBER REWARDS

2008 Consumer Survey
Please complete your Survey below. Click on the answers you want and complete your information to claim your $10.00 Cash Back on your purchase today just for trying Shopping Essentials+ FREE for 30 days.

Do you give gift cards away as presents?

Yes
No
Sometimes

Do you shop at nationally-known stores?

Yes
No
Sometimes

Did you use a credit card or debit card for your purchase today?

Credit Card
Debit Card

Please enter the email address you used to order from Restaurant.com:

By typing your email address below, it will constitute your electronic signature and is your written authorization to charge/debit your account according to the Offer Details.

Email

Confirm Email

By clicking "Yes" I have read and agree to the Offer Details displayed to the left and authorize Restaurant.com to securely transfer my name, address and credit/debit card information to Shopping Essentials+, a service provider of Restaurant.com.

(Click ONCE and wait.)
This will automatically sign me up and then take me to my Restaurant.com certificate(s).

No Thanks
Continue directly to my
Restaurant.com certificate(s).

20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Shopping Essentials+ for leading department stores such as Kmart, Kohl's®, Macy's® and many others - for a savings of up to $1,650 per year. Benefit Details

20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Shopping Essentials+ for popular entertainment and recreation stores, including Circuit City®, Sports Authority® and more - for a savings of up to $1,300 per year. Benefit Details

20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Shopping Essentials+ for top-name fashion and home retailers, such as Bath & Body Works®** and many more - for a savings of up to $1,400 per year. Benefit Details

Save 20% to 60% off eyewear – frames, lenses, contact lenses and accessories – at over 13,000 participating providers nationwide.

Plus so much more!
Benefit Details

Offer Details:
Simply click “Yes” to activate your trial membership and take advantage of the great savings that Shopping Essentials+ has to offer plus claim your $10.00 Cash Back on your purchase today. The membership fee of $14.95 per month will be charged/debited by Shopping Essentials+ to the credit/debit card you used today with Restaurant.com, after the 30-day FREE trial and then automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. Of course, you can call toll-free at 1-888-999-0564 and speak to a Shopping Essentials+ member representative within the first 30 days to cancel — you will have paid nothing and owe nothing. Please note that by agreeing to these Offer Details, you are authorizing Restaurant.com to securely transfer your name, address and credit/debit card information to Shopping Essentials+, a service provider of Restaurant.com. No matter what, the FREE $10.00 Cash Back on your purchase today is yours to claim! Remember, you can call to cancel at any time and you will no longer be charged/debited. If you used a debit card today, then beginning on or about 30 days from now, your monthly membership fee for Shopping Essentials+ will be automatically debited each month on or about that same date at the then-current membership fee from the checking account associated with the debit card you provided today.

*Participating vendors are neither sponsors, co-sponsors or affiliates of Shopping Essentials+. Gift card/certificate savings are an exclusive offer of Shopping Essentials+ and are valid only on gift cards/certificates purchased through Shopping Essentials+. Please see back of gift card/certificate for terms and conditions of use. All vendor trademarks and copyrights remain the property of the individual vendor. Shopping Essentials+ uses vendor names, logos and any other vendor material by permission of each vendor. Please visit the Shopping Essentials+ website or call Member Savings for complete terms and conditions related to participating vendors.

**Bath & Body Works is not a sponsor of this promotion. Savings offer is valid on gift card purchases made through Shopping Essentials+ only and does not consist of in-store or online discounts. The Bath & Body Works® name and logo are registered trademarks of Bathco, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions
© 2009 Shopping Essentials+. All Rights Reserved.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I may do for you.
Yvonne Rodriguez
Customer Service
yrodriguez@restaurant.com
800-979-8985 ext 237
Please click on 'Reply' when responding to all emails

Please let my boss know how I am doing, by emailing:
Myboss@Restaurant.com

Thanks! Just ordered, but I've never used before. It almost seems to good to be true. Anyone used these certificates before? I see there are restrictions, but it still seems like a good deal.

It really is as good as it seems! We just went out tonight & got $30+ of food for $17 including tax and 20% tip!

After purchasing from Restaurant.com this survy pops up
If you take this survey and put in your email address they give shopping
essentials your credit card and they charge you 14.95 a month.
They got me for 6 months before I found out so becareful.
I just got refunded from them for 89.00

Thank You...
Please complete your survey and claim your reward –

$10.00 CASH BACK ON YOUR PURCHASE TODAY!

Thank you for your order from Restaurant.com today! Complete your 2008 Consumer Survey and registration to claim your $10.00 Cash Back Award on your purchase today. (Click here for $10.00 Cash Back details) Plus, get all the money-saving benefits of Shopping Essentials+SM, our premier shopper savings program!

MEMBER REWARDS

2008 Consumer Survey
Please complete your Survey below. Click on the answers you want and complete your information to claim your $10.00 Cash Back on your purchase today just for trying Shopping Essentials+ FREE for 30 days.

Do you give gift cards away as presents?

Yes
No
Sometimes

Do you shop at nationally-known stores?

Yes
No
Sometimes

Did you use a credit card or debit card for your purchase today?

Credit Card
Debit Card

Please enter the email address you used to order from Restaurant.com:

By typing your email address below, it will constitute your electronic signature and is your written authorization to charge/debit your account according to the Offer Details.

Email

Confirm Email

By clicking "Yes" I have read and agree to the Offer Details displayed to the left and authorize Restaurant.com to securely transfer my name, address and credit/debit card information to Shopping Essentials+, a service provider of Restaurant.com.

(Click ONCE and wait.)
This will automatically sign me up and then take me to my Restaurant.com certificate(s).

No Thanks
Continue directly to my
Restaurant.com certificate(s).

20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Shopping Essentials+ for leading department stores such as Kmart, Kohl's®, Macy's® and many others - for a savings of up to $1,650 per year. Benefit Details

20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Shopping Essentials+ for popular entertainment and recreation stores, including Circuit City®, Sports Authority® and more - for a savings of up to $1,300 per year. Benefit Details

20% Savings on gift cards* purchased through Shopping Essentials+ for top-name fashion and home retailers, such as Bath & Body Works®** and many more - for a savings of up to $1,400 per year. Benefit Details

Save 20% to 60% off eyewear – frames, lenses, contact lenses and accessories – at over 13,000 participating providers nationwide.

Plus so much more!
Benefit Details

Offer Details:
Simply click “Yes” to activate your trial membership and take advantage of the great savings that Shopping Essentials+ has to offer plus claim your $10.00 Cash Back on your purchase today. The membership fee of $14.95 per month will be charged/debited by Shopping Essentials+ to the credit/debit card you used today with Restaurant.com, after the 30-day FREE trial and then automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. Of course, you can call toll-free at 1-888-999-0564 and speak to a Shopping Essentials+ member representative within the first 30 days to cancel — you will have paid nothing and owe nothing. Please note that by agreeing to these Offer Details, you are authorizing Restaurant.com to securely transfer your name, address and credit/debit card information to Shopping Essentials+, a service provider of Restaurant.com. No matter what, the FREE $10.00 Cash Back on your purchase today is yours to claim! Remember, you can call to cancel at any time and you will no longer be charged/debited. If you used a debit card today, then beginning on or about 30 days from now, your monthly membership fee for Shopping Essentials+ will be automatically debited each month on or about that same date at the then-current membership fee from the checking account associated with the debit card you provided today.

*Participating vendors are neither sponsors, co-sponsors or affiliates of Shopping Essentials+. Gift card/certificate savings are an exclusive offer of Shopping Essentials+ and are valid only on gift cards/certificates purchased through Shopping Essentials+. Please see back of gift card/certificate for terms and conditions of use. All vendor trademarks and copyrights remain the property of the individual vendor. Shopping Essentials+ uses vendor names, logos and any other vendor material by permission of each vendor. Please visit the Shopping Essentials+ website or call Member Savings for complete terms and conditions related to participating vendors.

**Bath & Body Works is not a sponsor of this promotion. Savings offer is valid on gift card purchases made through Shopping Essentials+ only and does not consist of in-store or online discounts. The Bath & Body Works® name and logo are registered trademarks of Bathco, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions
© 2009 Shopping Essentials+. All Rights Reserved.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I may do for you.
Yvonne Rodriguez
Customer Service
yrodriguez@restaurant.com
800-979-8985 ext 237
Please click on 'Reply' when responding to all emails

Please let my boss know how I am doing, by emailing:
Myboss@Restaurant.com

If you use anything online and do not read the fine print then you are nuts. I use priceline about once a month and I always get an offer I don't want. . .I can read and realize what I need to do and what I don't. . .I know how to read fine print. . .pLease read all fine print and all disclosures carefully. . .if you have questions ask management. . .

What is this site? I am looking at it and it looks interesting. How exactly does it work?

Find a restaurant that you're interested in. Be sure to read the restrictions listed for that restaurant such as minimum order amount, not valid on certain days etc. When you complete your order, you print out your certificate and take that to the restaurant.

It really is a great way to save money dining out. I've been very satisfied and never had a problem with a certificate not being accepted at a restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter