Rest In Peace Malcom Young

So sad about this. Seeing AC/DC was legend in our family. We saw them two days before older DD was born. Everyone thought for sure I’d go into labor during the show (was having contractions) but I ended up taking DH to the emergency room for stitches when he cut his leg open on the metal arm of the seats.

I was just saying in the David Cassidy thread that both he and Malcolm seem so young for dementia. It could be that it gets diagnosed sooner now than it did in the past.

One of my favorite stories about my son's birth is that when he first cried, Thunderstruck was playing. He's only 2 now, but we always tell him that's his "theme song."

RIP, Malcolm.

bummer - now I have to break the news to DH. He was/is a huge AC/DC fan:sad:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest