Resort Specific Merchandise is coming back !

Excellent...we'll be there in June hopefully, hopefully the new merchandise will be in the shops by then. ::yes::

Oooh lovely & apparently the merchandise at the poly is already there so ill be happy in a few weeks time :)

Yeah I am happy to see more Resort Items show up. I have seen an increase in them, well at least at DVC resorts.

I am dying to see what is at the Poly. Please post pics if someone goes. I cannot wait to see what is there.

I love this! I've been missing resort specific merch.... It was always nice to get something from the trip with the resort we stayed at on it. I hope they make resort specific Christmas ornaments!

Adorable stuff! I wish they would do more phone covers for Droids. Not everyone has iPhones. :confused3

This is great news!!! I hope they start updating their pins more often. I get a new resort pin every year and last year we stayed at POR and it was the same pin that I had bought several years ago!

YAY! It's about time...I do NOT like the generic across-the-board stuff that has filled the shelves for the past few years!

The comments mentioned that new Polynesian merch is already available at the resort. Anyone know what's new?

I hope they add embroidered t shirts instead of iron ons. Silk screen would be better than iron ons too

I have to wonder about this since the resort wear picture shows only DVC apparel not resort specific such as CR Poly BWI etc. Our last two visits at least at BWI had little with BW in fact DH bought a DVC hat since that was all they had.

I hope we see more resort logo wear like years past before DVC

Very cool. Last year I was somewhat disappointed that a lot of the merchandise found at the shops was available either online or in the Disney Store back home. While I understand not everyone has a Disney Store in their hometown I like to bring back things that are unique and specific to our trip.

The comments mentioned that new Polynesian merch is already available at the resort. Anyone know what's new?

Just got back from Poly last night. They have a couple of different style tshirts for ladies, kids and men, keychains, magnets, window decals, and a cute blue canvas tote bag which I just had to have. Also shot glasses, tiki glasses, mug and a beautiful print of the Poly by Larry Dotson. Happy shopping

Just got back from Poly last night. They have a couple of different style tshirts for ladies, kids and men, keychains, magnets, window decals, and a cute blue canvas tote bag which I just had to have. Also shot glasses, tiki glasses, mug and a beautiful print of the Poly by Larry Dotson. Happy shopping

Disney does not sell shot glasses. They're tooth pick holders. ;)

I was at the Poly Monday and I saw new resort T-shirts!!!!! They looked great! Now they just need a Poly Tervis Tumbler. So getting a T when were back at the end of this month!!! Glad Disney listened!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter