Resort mugs on E-BAY

Really makes you wonder about people doesn't it. Don't they check this info out first? I guess it's like the people that buy their tickets on there as well because they think it's a deal.

A while back there was a guy selling the free stuff they hand you when you check in - maps, schedules, the Gazette.

I have a dirty handkerchief in my pocket right now I am thinking of listing.

I asked "are these the mugs that are sold at the resort for ~12/ each or are they the ones that get you free refills in the park".

I never got an answer

Its that darn "bidder's pride" man...that bidding adrenaline gets to flowing and ya never know where the price is gonna end up. I sold a regular old pair of levi's for $60 last year!!! I figured at that price, hell....I'd sell ALL my clothes....I never got more than $35 a pair after that.....and I was pantless for a week!!!! Good thing I was losing weight so fast back then and needed new ones anyway.

I had to re-read that...I thought you said you went pantiless....

gotta check those eyes of mine...:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter