Resort hopping

Uncle Albert

"I love to laugh"
We are going to change resorts in the middle of our stay for the first time. Any helpful hints in doing this from those of you that have done this. I don't want to waste too much time moving.

Thanks

Uncle Albert

I don't know how many people there are with you, but I've done it 3 times and never had a bit of trouble. However, twice I was solo, once just me and DH. On the solo trips, I just dropped my suitcase off at bell services on my way out (I could have had them come and pick it up, but it was just as easy to be sure it got there), got on the bus to whichever park I was going to for the day, then at the end of the day, I took the bus to the new location, checked in, and had bell services there bring up my bags. With my DH we had a rental car, so we put the luggage in the car, went our seperate ways (he to the golf course, me to MGM), then met up at the new resort at the end of the day to check in. No problem, wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter