Resort Credit

DisFan84

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We'll be going to Aulani end of January for our honeymoon. For those that received a resort credit, how did you spend it? We'll receive 50.00 per night and staying 6 nights. I know 50 doesn't usually go a long way but I'm curious how people spent it.

Thanks!

We didn't have a resort credit, but I would consider spending it on a spa service. The spa was nicer than any others I have visited and we thought it was well worth the cost. It would be great on your check-out day if you have a late flight, because you are permitted to use the facilities and locker room all day on the day of your spa service.

$50 a day would cover a couple of drinks and apps. The price of mixed drinks always keeps me from really enjoying them fully.

But yeah.....I’d totally use it for the spa!!!! :)

'Ama'Ama sunset dinner would cost over $50 per person, easily. PhotoPass photos, souvenirs, meals, shave ice, Rainbow Reef, paddle board rental, spa service, etc. We easily spent over $800 in extras over six days. You'll find it easy to spend that credit, and a whole bunch more.

Also, they're offering $250 credit last week of Sept if you do a DVC tour. Might still be going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter