Resort Credit

DisFan84

Mouseketeer
Hello!

We'll be going to Aulani end of January for our honeymoon. For those that received a resort credit, how did you spend it? We'll receive 50.00 per night and staying 6 nights. I know 50 doesn't usually go a long way but I'm curious how people spent it.

Thanks!

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
We didn't have a resort credit, but I would consider spending it on a spa service. The spa was nicer than any others I have visited and we thought it was well worth the cost. It would be great on your check-out day if you have a late flight, because you are permitted to use the facilities and locker room all day on the day of your spa service.

cgattis

DIS Veteran
$50 a day would cover a couple of drinks and apps. The price of mixed drinks always keeps me from really enjoying them fully.

But yeah.....I’d totally use it for the spa!!!! :)

spacecanada

DIS Veteran
'Ama'Ama sunset dinner would cost over $50 per person, easily. PhotoPass photos, souvenirs, meals, shave ice, Rainbow Reef, paddle board rental, spa service, etc. We easily spent over $800 in extras over six days. You'll find it easy to spend that credit, and a whole bunch more.

DaveCSparty

Earning My Ears
Also, they're offering $250 credit last week of Sept if you do a DVC tour. Might still be going on.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News