Resort break alternatives

Thanks for the great suggestions! My kids are 11 and 8, so I'm sure everyone will want to keep trying to get on rides.
How many breaks depends on trip length and schedule.

Staying at MK late and rope dropping FoP during EMH tomorrow? Definitely plan a break somewhere. It's hard to run, run, run day after day, especially in the long hours and heat of summer. Hours in a nice chilled room are revitalizing. Other options are working in a late morning or early evening to your plan, those can shave off the travel time needed for midday break.

Trade-off can be fully enjoying the time you do spend in the parks. For instance, MK fireworks are much more enjoyable when you're not bleary eyed tired and crumbling at the thought of exit crowds. We've all been there, right? 🤣

Thanks for all the great advice! Since it will be our first visit, I have no idea what to expect. I'm making a note of all of your suggestions because I think it will be good to know our options. We're from Canada, so part of me wants to soak up as much sun and heat as possible. But maybe the humidity will be a shock to the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter