reserving F! dining in the app

Kristin0713

Mouseketeer
Am I not seeing it or is this not possible? I can't find how to add a F! / Dining package in the app and it will not let me modify the time and existing reservation.

Am I not seeing it or is this not possible? I can't find how to add a F! / Dining package in the app and it will not let me modify the time and existing reservation.
Dining and dessert packages have to be booked through the website or on the phone. They cannot be booked via the app, at least they couldn’t when I was there in March. You should be able to modify an existing ADR in the app though as long as it isn’t a dining package.

You should be able to modify an existing ADR in the app though as long as it isn’t a dining package.
Yes, I can modify everything else but not the F!/HBD package. Thanks. It's frustrating trying to book online and the later times were gone within MINUTES this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter