Reservations? We don't need no stinking reservations, we do it TODD'S way! COMPLETE

I loved your review. My favorite is your post with the pictures from the French bakery! My family has agreed that the next time we get to Epcot we are going to nibble all day...with a strong emphasis on eating from that bakery! I was sorry to hear how the heat affected you. On our most recent trip we had temps like that every day. At the time, we were living in MO and were used to it, so we did 10 and 12 hour days every day. Sadly, in the last couple of years the heat has started affecting me the way it was affecting you. Hooray for your upcoming October trip...here's hoping you have nothing but great weather...and firm reservations...the whole time you're there!

Just got caught up, Great review!!! I can't believe you just walk up and got right in at so many places!!!

I am very much enjoying your reviews... the parm foam at California Grill looks wierd... but strangely like something I would enjoy too.

Thanks for the posts, looking forward to reading more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter