Resale/membership # question

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
We bought our first points resale (okw) then the nanosecond that deal closed and we got out membership number we bought a BCV add on.

Now we are looking at a BWV add on (sick isnt it!) I spoke with our guide and we are on "the list" but I think we are headed for a resale for our BWV points.

My question is.... is there any way to buy BWV resale and have them connect the sale with our current membership number? Our guide says we will get a second membership number if we buy resale.....
if that is true......
Are there problems with having two memebership numbers? If we needed to use someof our BWV points in addtion to our OKW points for a vacation will we have to use our one time only transfer between the two accounts?

Anything else we should know?

Thanks bunches!

No problem, Laura.

When you call MS with either membership number, they have access to both of your contracts.

And, they are very flexible in dealing with members with multiple contracts. I have made several ressies using points from both (within the prescribed window). The issue of "one transfer per year" is overlooked when the transfer is within a member's account. Sometimes you need to get a supervisor on the phone but it always gets done.

Good Luck!

Wow!:earseek: Thanks for the quick response!!!
I feel sooooo much better now! We really want those BWV points and it is good to know they wont be hard to manage. (different UY's didnt scare me as much as two membership numbers! :p )

:bounce: I love this forum!!!! :bounce:

You MAY get to use the same member number for both. If your resale is the same use year as your other contracts, you'll have the same member number. This was the case for us!

We purchased VWL points from DVC in December, and at the same time purchased a BWV resale from Jaki at atimeshare.com. They both closed around the same time and since they were both September use year, the resale is tied into our same VWL member number! Pretty cool!

Oh Kim! That is good to hear... We would love a December UY for the BWV points but wont hold our breath....

Thanks so much for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter