Request - Dining Sub Forum for Disneyland

ociana

Mouseketeer
Hello! I wasn't sure where to submit this request, so I figured I would start here. With the increasing challenge of getting advance dining reservations at Disneyland there have been lots of posts recently that are about specific reservations or trying to arrange trades (often within another thread). It seems to me there is sufficient activity to have a sub forum just for all Disneyland Dining topics, including coordinating cancelations and other tips for getting dining.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.

Having a sub-forum for this makes sense to me too. DLR dining has become a different animal from how it was pre-COVID, and having some dedicated space for discussions makes sense to me too.

This sounds like a very good idea. The dining reservation thread is enormous. A sub forum would help people find the information they're looking for. Also, people's questions won't be lost and go unanswered since that thread moves along pretty quickly every day.

Hello! I wasn't sure where to submit this request, so I figured I would start here. With the increasing challenge of getting advance dining reservations at Disneyland there have been lots of posts recently that are about specific reservations or trying to arrange trades (often within another thread). It seems to me there is sufficient activity to have a sub forum just for all Disneyland Dining topics, including coordinating cancelations and other tips for getting dining.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.
You might be a quicker response if you contact the admins directly admin@wdwinfo.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter