mini passenger van 68.00
standard elite SUV 82.79
standard convertible 101.69
luxury 2- or 4-door 102.59
full-size SUV 116.99
full-size passenger van 188.99
premium SUV 220.49

Hi Corey:
The number for Avis (located at the airport, no shuttle necessary) is B389700. For picking up at MCO and dropping off at Avis in Cape Canaveral is $40. The return trip, I'm guessing is May 17th, is a little more at $47. (You have to pay more during normal work week unfortunately because they like to mess with us business travelers.) If you have any problems booking private message me.

The Wimmers
Trish

A drop off fee with Avis? Ive never had that happen when I rented from them....

What is this code and can anyone use it? For dates I was looking the rate came down from $80 to $40

I just used this code and it is a great discount... but when I googled it, it came up as a code you must use with your American Express card. I don't have one of those. :( Anyone know if you "really" need it? I guess I could always apply for one, but not worth it to only save $60.

I just used this code and it is a great discount... but when I googled it, it came up as a code you must use with your American Express card. I don't have one of those. :( Anyone know if you "really" need it? I guess I could always apply for one, but not worth it to only save $60.

OPS! I guess it doesn't quote quotes within quotes. ;) It was this one for Budget: S208200 ;)

Thanks everyone for sharing these!!!

OPS! I guess it doesn't quote quotes within quotes. ;) It was this one for Budget: S208200 ;)

Thanks everyone for sharing these!!!

I used it several times for other rentals, and never had to show my amex card, and I always used visa to pay with.

I used it several times for other rentals, and never had to show my amex card, and I always used visa to pay with.

That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! I just booked 2 one way rentals! I also clicked a few more links on my google search and found it on another site. retailmenot It didn't say anything about the Am Exp... and the Am. Exp. link says it expired in 2009. ;) :cool1: THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Thanks for posting the Budget codes! I saved a few bucks and got a bigger car - just in case I over-pack!!! :lmao:

Pdwimmer gave me that code as well and it did wonders! We are on the May 12 th sailing as well!!! We are using Avis.

The budget code is great. I think we'd probably need a slightly bigger vehicle, though, to deal with our luggage, and by the time we get up to higher classes, it's about the same everywhere. Still cheaper than disney transfers though. Thanks for posting!

The Avis code above that someone posted gives us great rates, but it's a funky code -- when I try to put my avis wizard number in, it kicks out the code. I think it must be some type of special contract rate for a particular group or something, which always makes me a little nervous.

Thank you so much for the codes! My husband had tried some on mousesavers but not all of them -- but the ones he tried didn't help much. Y937800 for budget gave us the best rate! Thanks so much!

I get a little wiggy driving a compact on the highway, so I usually go for an intermediate level when it's just two or three folks.

I was able to get $55.57 with taxes, etc MCO - port with Budget. (Compact was only $2 cheaper). This was a weekday rate, less than 24 hours.

On the return, port - MCO, weekend rate, less than 24 hours, was $39.64 with taxes, etc.

Gotta love "business" rates! Same car, same length of rental, and in reality, same number of miles, $20 price difference.

Thank you so much for this post. I too was having a hard time finding good rates. I am thrilled with the prices I got!

4 day rental Wed - Sat for the beginning of our cruise Aug 1 Standard SUV total -
USD177.26

1 day on our return
intermediate
USD39.64

Spring break 6 days
Full size in Portland
USD314.48

Thanks!

How do you get from Budget to the ship and from the ship to Budget? Do they have a shuttle? :confused3

MCO to Port Canaveral one way using Hertz. Taxes not included. Here's my rate for the three classes most families would use:

7e982694.jpg

PM me if you want the CDP#.

Does Hertz have a shuttle to/from the port?

Can I get the CDP number!

Hertz has multiple shuttles that run to the terminal at no charge; from full size vans to mini buses. When we arrived, a bus and van were leaving, another van was just getting ready to leave, and another bus was turning into the lot. In the time it took to drop off the keys, our luggage had already been loaded into an empty van. Shuttle driver was very friendly and chatty. Great service that day.

Hertz is also basically in the parking lot of the Marriott Residence Inn so if staying at Country Inn and Suites or the Marriott Residence Inn it is VERY convenient.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter