Renewing AP by post - how long does it take? Updated with outcome

I have moaned about DLRP service in the past but have just had excellent service - a phone call from the AP office saying they had my letter and were renewing the APs, one free with sponsorship, one with 18 months, one full price and one free for my 4 yr old (even though she got a free one last year - can that be right?). Since there is now only 9 days to go until we leave, they are keeping them at Guest Relations and writing a note on my file.
It was great to have had such a speedy reply to my email...although I suppose not so great that if I hadn't chased it would still be in a pile somewhere.
Anyway off to send them a congratulatory email.

I'm glad to hear that you got everything sorted out & that the panic is over - a better result than me! Although I did eventually get mine sorted in person, with the 6 months added backdated to my expiry date, but I don't think the girl dealing with me at the AP office knew very much about what she was doing & had to contact a supervisor 4 times! I had the same problem as you when trying to contact them by phone, but did a reply by email, but it was a standard one stating that they were very busy & would contact me again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter