Renew Universal annual pass

tony64

<font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font
WE have just renewed our passes, they were $117 dollars inc tax to renew the preffered annual pass.
It was a no brainer, take off the cost of parking and it's cheaper than the 14 day 2 park ticket. :goodvibes

Plus we will be visiting more times than normal next year to see Harry Potter. :thumbsup2

Definitely excellent value for money, we used to be AP holders also.

To be honest my only downside for Universal is some of the opening times of the rides, Jaws, Barney, Curious George and others were at least 11 am at Easter.
That's probably the main reason we aren't still AP hoders, but I do agree about the renewal price Tone it is a really good deal.

Looking forward to Harry Potter too, the merchandise store alone will be well worth a visit.

Renewed ours in June even though we only went in once this year (still hoping for another trip before they expire) I didn't want to let them lapse and start again next year.
Been renewing them for about 5-6 years now so we still have the old plastic ones with photos on, don't want to give them up and goto paper/card.

Never stayed at Universal but considering next August, hope we get an AP rate, will make them even better value then.

Never stayed at Universal but considering next August, hope we get an AP rate, will make them even better value then.

Hi Wayne, we stayed at HRH this year but found the super saver rate was better than the AP rate; think we got 40% off rack rates

Hi Wayne, we stayed at HRH this year but found the super saver rate was better than the AP rate; think we got 40% off rack rates

Hi Rob, how you doing? not seen you about recently. Planning another trip?

Will look at all options when we get around to booking.

Renewed ours in June even though we only went in once this year (still hoping for another trip before they expire) I didn't want to let them lapse and start again next year.
Been renewing them for about 5-6 years now so we still have the old plastic ones with photos on, don't want to give them up and goto paper/card.

We did this at RPR for 1 night and saved $100, plus savings of 10% on shopping and food. Plan on renewing this year and maybe staying 2 nights. Can't wait to book just wish some cheap flights would hurry up.

WE have just renewed our passes, they were $117 dollars inc tax to renew the preffered annual pass.
It was a no brainer, take off the cost of parking and it's cheaper than the 14 day 2 park ticket. :goodvibes

Plus we will be visiting more times than normal next year to see Harry Potter. :thumbsup2
Do you get free parking at Seaworld ? I know if you've paid for parking at Universal, you can use the same ticket st Seaworld.

Do you get free parking at Seaworld ? I know if you've paid for parking at Universal, you can use the same ticket st Seaworld.

Not with a Universal AP, but you do with SeaWorld AP.
I have been staying at Universal for the last 4 or 5 years, and have never used AP rates, AAA or SS always worked out better for us, and this year i got better discounts in restaurants with vouchers which offered anything from 15% to 20%

We bought the 2park/day tickets for $99 last time and these gave us a further 6 days at USF/IOA. Would the AP give a reduction on parking at the Universal hotels since this might be worth us considering ?

We stayed last time at HRH after the posted netflights deal. Since we were staying in July never thought about trying for AA rate. Might have to look at this for next summer with the opening of Harry Potter :)

We bought the 2park/day tickets for $99 last time and these gave us a further 6 days at USF/IOA. Would the AP give a reduction on parking at the Universal hotels since this might be worth us considering ?

We stayed last time at HRH after the posted netflights deal. Since we were staying in July never thought about trying for AA rate. Might have to look at this for next summer with the opening of Harry Potter :)

I don't know about free parking at hotels on AP, I'll be checking it out on our next month, as we are looking to book for a couple of nights next year to get the front of line pass. We figure HP is going to be that popular that FOL is going to be a really big plus.

There is no free parking at the Hotels for AP holders, if you have a car you pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter