renaissance world gate

punky'smom

Mouseketeer
Just got this hotel for $50 for 1 night on priceline. Has anyone ever stayed there? How is it?

This hotel was a Doubletree until about 6 months ago. It also just came up on my Priceline board today. I haven't seen it come up for about a year (when it was the Doubletree). It went through an extensive renovation last year and should be quite nice.

thanks travelsheryl what would we do without you? now,know anything about the Amerisuites airport northwest got that for $40 for 1 night.Look on website looks pretty good

That's a new one on me. We typically see 3* bidding in that zone and I believe Priceline rates Amerisuites 2-1/2*.

Comments about Amerisuites in other cities have been very positive. I believe (check their website to make sure) that they serve a complimentary breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest