Remembering DISers passed on...

Low key and AmberPi immediately came to mind... and my good friend, Clutter. She didn't post here much, but I actually met her thru these boards. Her DD had decided to go to school at UMaine and she knew I work there, so she reached out. We became online friends and finally met her one time when she came to visit her DD. Got to the point that every time she was up here, we'd hang out. She finally decided to buy a house up here and retire in May 2022. Unfortunately she passed away in Nov. 2021. Still can't believe she is gone, and every time I pass by her house (which is almost daily), I think of her and shake my head sadly. You just never know.

PlutoPony (Beth) - We became "friends" here because we discovered we lived about 40 minutes from each other but in the same county. We had boys the same age, same grade, in high school, both running cross country. She was a couple of years older than me--not much--and ended up with metastatic breast cancer. We talked a bit about that and what she was going through--she was just so brave to face that and I admired how she managed to cope with it. Then she just dropped off for a few months and I didn't see her posting. Thought maybe she was taking a break. I happened to stalk her son's Facebook page and saw that she had passed. It still kind of "comes up" on me some days and I want to cry.

I think it’s almost worse when people post regularly and then just vanish and you don’t know whether they have been banned, or taken ill. This was particularly so during 🦠. I have often wondered what happened to @DisneyFrenhines, and a few other Welsh folk.

Reactions: NAB
Low-key! :music: Still greatly missed!
When did Jason pass? I used to be more regular on this site… Always enjoyed his threads. Is his obituary someplace?
I just did more searching and it’s been over a year??!! How did he pass?

Last edited:
When did Jason pass? I used to be more regular on this site… Always enjoyed his threads. Is his obituary someplace?
I just did more searching and it’s been over a year??!! How did he pass?
If you look in @Dan Murphy signature, he has some links to the threads from when it happened.

There was another poster I enjoyed called @luvchefmickey (?sp) who Dis-disappeared. She lived in FL, I believe, and used to have a picture of her horse looking in her kitchen window? (Or something like that.) She last posted that her dog had gone missing, then we never heard from her again.

If you look in @Dan Murphy signature, he has some links to the threads from when it happened.
Thanks, I did some searching and found it all, including his obituary. Funny thing is, I had no idea he was married! He spent so much time on this site, that I thought he was lonely. I always tried to respond or engage.

Shavonne, Shelia's daughter in a kind Coping and Compassion thread. Jason for sure and Amber. Sherry in the Disneyland thread. Thank you all for caring and the kind difference you make to many including all of us on the Disboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter