Regis and Kelly-what hotel are they probably at?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
When Regis and Kelly come to WDW next week to tape their shows, does anyone know what hotel they'll most likely be at? We'll be at the BC next week, and just wondering what our chances might be to see them.

My best guess would be GF. We've seen some celebrities while staying there, and based on previous threads where famous people have been sighted around WDW, it seems like it's most often there.

Though I did hear of some celebs over at the top suite at the Dolphin! ;)

:cool1:

They were at WDW during Dec. of 2001 when they were there. They stayed at the GF then.

Oh gosh, I can't even remember where I read it, but I heard that the entire entourage was staying at AKL. I'll try to find it and if I do, will link.

Ladyhawke10 said:
My best guess would be GF. We've seen some celebrities while staying there, and based on previous threads where famous people have been sighted around WDW, it seems like it's most often there.

Though I did hear of some celebs over at the top suite at the Dolphin! ;)
several have stayed at the BC/YC also.... and Areosmith stayed in the Steeplechase suite at the BWI

Regis seems to stay at the GF (think those tennis courts call to him)...at least I have heard him mention the GF many times.

I have heard Kelly mention the Poly once and several times AKL -- I think she really likes it there...from what she has said when returning from past trips.

Liz

In Dec. 2001, I mentioned in the post above that they stayed at GF. We were with a trip package for the Live With Regis and Kelly Show and the WWTBAM show that Regis taped at MGM. The group with the package stayed at AKL and I know they did stay at GF then(we asked). The only celebrities that we saw at the AKL were Wayne Brady and Bruce Jenner. The WWTBAM shows featured Olympic Champions and most stayed other places besides the AKL. I can't remember all people on "Live", but Julie Andrews, Wayne Brady and Howie Mandell were three of them.

Love Kelly ever since her early days playing a Goth type on AMC. Kelly has young kids. I wonder if she's bringing them? That might influence where they stay.

Most celebs stay where there are luxury suites, such as the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Yacht and Beach Club, AKL and Boardwalk Inn.

During Dec. 2001 the group had lunch with Kelly at the GF. She came around to each table and talked to everyone. A photographer was there and took pictures, which they gave to us.

She was just delightful and really cute. We don't have the equipment to post the picture or I would. I'm very computer challenged. I bet she will be hanging around the pool where they are staying.

Kelly has young kids. I wonder if she's bringing them? That might influence where they stay.

Not to get into a debate LOL but two of Kelly's kids are in school, I don't know if she'd pull them out or not. I know she takes them to Disney quite a bit on her own as she talks about it on the morning show. They went their for one of the birthdays just for a week-end a few weeks ago.

Mary Anne- You're right. The two older ones aren't so young anymore. LOL. Time flies, or I am getting too old ;)

It will be fun to hear where they end up at.

We were having dinner at V & A and at the next table were Regis, Joy and another couple. Regis mentioned to the other couple, that 2 of the reasons that like the Grand so much is V & A and the tennis.
He went on to say that, NBC and CBS have offered him his own show on their networks, but the only way he would ever leave ABC, is if he could take all of his people with him (thought that was decent of him) He went on to say that there are so many people connected with his show, that have been with him from day one and he would never want these people to be out of work, unless something came up in his life he had no control over.
We could not believe we were sitting that close and could hear every word of his conservation.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

To Loves2Travel
We arrive at WDW on Saturday, May 7 also, and this is the first of three trips we have scheduled this year, too. Normally we visit 4 times a year, but we have a daughter who is getting married in California so we're spending a good bit of travel time out there this year.

Regis & Kelly were just talking about next week a few minutes ago and Kelly said that her kids could not wait until they went on the trip so I guess she is taking them.

We saw Kelly, husband and kids with entourage at O'hona for breakfast December 5th. I am not sure if they were staying there or not.

Loves2Travel said:
What dates will they be there?

They're taping at the MK on May 11 and 12, so I'm assuming they'll be there May 10th at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter