Regis and Kelly-what hotel are they probably at?

travlnman1 said:
UT OH....if thats the line up...do I smell a spoiler for The Amazing Race finale??

That's the exact same thing that I was wondering about myself! Guess I'll just have to watch the finale of AR to make sure. Either that or they're there to discuss their upcoming wedding special.

I was at Disney in December 2001 for the 100 years of magic and Regis and Kelly were there to tape their show at MGM.

We were staying at the GF. One day we were going into the main elevator while Joy, Regis' wife, came out to meet her guide. My DD was so excited.

So Regis stayed at the GF in 2001.

travlnman1 said:
UT OH....if thats the line up...do I smell a spoiler for The Amazing Race finale??

I'm thinking no, isnt the final tomorrow, Tuesday? So win or lose they could be on... on definately hyping the wedding!!

I can tell you I talked with Kelly at Stormalong bay one year she was staying at the Boardwalk but said she loved this hotel and wanted to stay there!!!

ps she borrowed my sunscreen and was sooooo down to earth and sweet!

A POOL HOPPER.

tnkrbell said:
I can tell you I talked with Kelly at Stormalong bay one year she was staying at the Boardwalk but said she loved this hotel and wanted to stay there!!!

ps she borrowed my sunscreen and was sooooo down to earth and sweet!

When we were at the GF about 18 mos ago, a CM said that they had just left a little before. CM said Kelly and family always stay at GF and that she is a very hands on mom.

Well, Kelly has mentioned the last two days anyway that her kids are with her at DisneyWorld. It's been reported on another thread here that it looks as if she is staying at the AKLodge.
Does anyone know if they were in California with her also. I didn't get a chance to really see Monday at all and I don't think she mentioned it on Tuesday at least I didn't hear.

I don't think she took the kids to CA. I know in the past she has said she doesn't like to take them there for short trips because the time change screws up their schedule. Plus, she also mentioned that she flew back to NY this weekend to receive an award and flew into Orlando from NY on Tuesday night, so that's when she probably picked up the kids.

:thewave::thewave:

That makes a lot of sense. You know I like her even with her heavy schedule she spends a lot of time with her kids. I know she has help but she really is a great working mother.

Regis and Kelly said during the show that they were staying at AKL. I think the guests on their show stayed there too this week.

Both Regis and Kelly both said on the show that they and all of the guests were staying at AKL. Makes sense seeing that it was selected for the "World's Top 20 Hotels" by Fodors this year.

I think a lot of VIPs are being put up at AKL these days.

A friend of mine was married at WDW during Super Soap weekend last year, and AKL was the main hotel in their room block. They ended up having a little trouble because of Eisner and the soap stars being there at the same time. On the up side, they got to stay in the Presidential Suite one night, sort of to make up for the troubles and sort of because they befriended the manager when they were sorting out their troubles. Eisner had to leave for one night for some reason, and they got to stay in the suite during the night it would have been sitting empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter