Refillable Mugs?

FriendsOfEeyore

Proud Parents of EJ!
My wife and I will be staying on-site for our first time in September. We are staying at ASMu. I read someplace (can't remember exactly wher, now) that you can purchase refillable resort mugs. We are huge soda drinkers. If my memory serves me correctly, I think that the refill price at the food court was FREE? Is that the case? Do they still sell mugs at the different resorts?

-Edward

05/99 off-site Radisson Resort Parkway
05/01 off-site Hyatt Orlando
09/01 ASMu - FIRST TIME ONSITE!!!!

they do sell the refillable mugs at the food court. Here is a link for more info: http://www.wdwig.com/mugs.htm

wl.gif

plate1.jpg

1999 All-Star Music 9/6-9/11
2000 Wilderness Lodge 9/4-9/10
2001 Grand Floridian 9/9-9/12
2001 Wilderness Lodge 9/12-9/16

WDW...Been There, Done That, GOING BACK!

Thank you... It was Deb's site where I had seen the information.

-Edward

05/99 off-site Radisson Resort Parkway
05/01 off-site Hyatt Orlando
09/01 ASMu - FIRST TIME ONSITE!!!!

But only at the resort and the All Stars sister resorts (ASM & ***) If you a big soda drinkers and you refill your mugs before leaving for the parks, then again when you return back to the resort. You'll definately save $$ and be glad that you bought them. Not to mention that they are a great souvinir :)

mick_spin.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter