Refillable mugs and the DDP

We get the mugs with the ddp.

Whenever we eat at the resort (usually at least once per day), we get the big bottles of water for our drink with ddp, and take those to the park that day. We use the refill mugs for drinks while we're eating at the resort.

If you are at one of the resorts with a frozen coke machine, the mugs are a must! (frozen coke in the morning on the way to a park, frozen coke at night on the way back to the room).

Or, as DD sometimes chooses, iced hot chocolate.

Well worth it!

If you have a refillable mug do you have to be waited on by the cashier when you get your refill?
thanks

If you have a refillable mug do you have to be waited on by the cashier when you get your refill?
thanks

You only pay for the cup the first time when you buy it, after that just go to the refill station and fill up.

to expand on the above - the resort beverage stations are outside the serving/paying area of the food court so you won't need to go through the cashier.

We did as others said and used the mug at breakfast and brought back the juice/milk for later use. Actually I would go by myself to breakfast. I'd get my meal with a bottled juice or milk, get ice drink my dr. pepper that I brought with me over the ice in my mug, rinse the mug and refill it with coke. I'd then take that coke and the juice back to the room for the rest of the family to have drinks for their inroom breakfast of granola/oatmeal/cereal.

We looked at the mug as a souvenier. Sure we were going to use it some but didn't stress over getting our 'money's worth' out of it. I probably did fill it 5-6 times. But have filled it many many many times at home....all three of them.

If you are at one of the resorts with a frozen coke machine, the mugs are a must! (frozen coke in the morning on the way to a park, frozen coke at night on the way back to the room).

Or, as DD sometimes chooses, iced hot chocolate.

Well worth it!

Which resorts have the frozen coke machines?:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter