Recovery Letter & E-Med

I just hope none of the ports on our 9 night Southern 3rd week of July switch to testing required. Husband and I have covid now after Disneyland trip. We got our proctored positive test results and will be getting our recovery letters after our quarantine. Son still hasn't gotten it though.

Gave in and got the 90 day recovery letter. We both had covid end of May and sail on the 7/21 fantasy 9 night. We were going to do the Walgreens IDNow test because we could have covid again and not even know it. But, Walgreens now charges $140 per test and DCL says we qualify for the 90 day letter with no testing required. We used MDAnywhere. Super easy. Fast turnaround on the letter.

No wonder there is so much covid on the ships now. Using the 90 day letter seems like so much covid will be missed since there is no testing required. We will do a home test before leaving for port canaveral, but those are notorious for false results.

I just hope none of the ports on our 9 night Southern 3rd week of July switch to testing required. Husband and I have covid now after Disneyland trip. We got our proctored positive test results and will be getting our recovery letters after our quarantine. Son still hasn't gotten it though.
You are the first person I have seen who has used a proctored test for the 90 day recovery! I keep looking everywhere to see if Disney will take them because they don't specifically say anywhere. They do say "antigen" and I keep thinking they should take the proctored tests since they are now acceptable for boarding.

Thank you for sharing!

You are the first person I have seen who has used a proctored test for the 90 day recovery! I keep looking everywhere to see if Disney will take them because they don't specifically say anywhere. They do say "antigen" and I keep thinking they should take the proctored tests since they are now acceptable for boarding.

Thank you for sharing!
By proctored, we went to a testing location in person and had a rapid PCR done. I do believe that DCL will take a telehealth test though. We have not submitted for the 90 day recovery yet. We are still in our 10 day quarantine period.

By proctored, we went to a testing location in person and had a rapid PCR done. I do believe that DCL will take a telehealth test though. We have not submitted for the 90 day recovery yet. We are still in our 10 day quarantine period.
Ahhhh... Okay. I feel like we might still be in the gray area. We don't cruise until mid-August so I am going to keep my eye out for more info. I'm hopeful that we are covid clear for at least a few months now anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter