Recording now 8/11/2009

If I stay at Kidani DVC and have Beast bbq chicken---do you think we will get gator trouble?

So what do you all want to know?

What is the music that plays at the beginning and end of the podcast?

It is loud and startling.

It wakes me up when I drift off when listening to the podcast late at night. Kind of like falling asleep while listening to abook, but with no rants!

What is the music that plays at the beginning and end of the podcast?

It is loud and startling.

It wakes me up when I drift off when listening to the podcast late at night. Kind of like falling asleep while listening to abook, but with no rants!

Tchaikosky's Symphony in Pffft minor

So what do you all want to know?

Kevin, I would like to know that the weather will be perfect with no rain when we come down in 12 days from August 23rd - August 29th. :rotfl2:

Actually I'm looking forward to the hot weather since up here in Chicago we really haven't had a hot summer.

But seriously, I would like to know all the DAP info!!! I've been waiting on pins and needles for the announcement!!!
Please, just a little hint!!! :)

NC Beast has been working out during his lunch breaks, but he might not be able to out run a gator for awhile.

:upsidedow

Kevin, I would like to know that the weather will be perfect with no rain when we come down in 12 days from August 23rd - August 29th. :rotfl2:

Actually I'm looking forward to the hot weather since up here in Chicago we really haven't had a hot summer.

But seriously, I would like to know all the DAP info!!! I've been waiting on pins and needles for the announcement!!!
Please, just a little hint!!! :)

You will want to listen to tomorrows ahow

Yes....it will be hot and wet when you are here.

To wear your resistance down.
Did you buy more the more they talked?

No. It was the cable/internet/phone guy. I kept trying to get him off the phone after he answered my question he just kept going...

I told him Gosh, I did not realize there were so many options. I better call the comperitors and see what they have!

:cool2: The Wii Update

We have no Wii yet. However, I did buy Animal Crossing with Wii Speak on clearance (Best Buy). We are still debating on which Wii package to get.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter