Recommendations for first time WDW visit from my trusted DL fans?

If you'll pardon a WDWer sneaking in, don't avoid Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge or 50s Prime Time because you'd rather not have the "fun." You can request a "funless" table and server upon checking in at either.

I think a boat ride from MK over to WL is worth the trip for lunch at the open-air lounge, Geyser Point. The boat trip is a great way to cool off and very relaxing.

Geyser Point's menu isn't extensive, but the food is very good, or so many DISers other than me agree. ;) It's pretty rustic with cushy lounge chairs and bar munchies with sandwiches. Plus, it's a terrific place to go for watching the MK aerial fireworks.

Last edited:
If you'll pardon a WDWer sneaking in, don't avoid Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge or 50s Prime Time because you'd rather not have the "fun." You can request a "funless" table and server upon checking in at either.

I think a boat ride from MK over to WL is worth the trip for lunch at the open-air lounge, Geyser Point. The boat trip is a great way to cool off and very relaxing.

Geyser Point's menu isn't extensive, but the food is very good, or so many DISers other than me agree. ;) It's pretty rustic with cushy lounge chairs and bar munchies with sandwiches. Plus, it's a terrific place to go for watching the MK aerial fireworks.
I second this!

We loved 50s prime time cafe and Sci-Fi dine in at HS. Would eat at both again. We also had a fantastic meal and service at California Grill. If you go to DS, we also loved Homecomin. Other than that, we mainly ate at counter service places.

We loved comparing the attractions from
MK to DL. Loved being on the peoplemover again. And we all absolutely loved carousel of progress!! Even the kids!

My favorite park is Animal kingdom. Just beautiful. EE was our favorite followed closely by flight of passage.

Have so much fun!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter