Reasons you like second dining

We've only been on one cruise and had early dining. We have little kids and will be coming from the Pacific Time Zone. We felt the early dining was a little too early last time. On the other hand the later dining seems sooo late to me. We've been waffling back and fourth for weeks now.

Thoughts?
We love the early dinner because you see the show after dinner so it’s a nice way to end the day plus you eat less... at the late seating you en up snacking or grabing a chicken finger at 4:00 pm

First, I like having time to have a drink before dinner.
Second, I didn’t like having to end our activities early in order to get 4 kids ready for dinner.
Said kids then raced through their meals in order to go to the kids clubs. (They weren’t interested in the shows). Us adults were then left looking for something to do when we were done with dinner before 7pm. (We are not really interested in the shows either.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter