Really dumb (maybe not) question:

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
What's considered a weekly stay in a DVC room - is it 7 days 6 nights? or 8 days and 7 nights. Check in Sunday check out the following Sunday? Or Sunday to Saturday. I can't seem to find a direct answer. Thanks.

7 nights - doesn't really matter, though. You pay the points per specific nights on the points chart. There is no weekly discount or anything - that is just being helpful if all your nights are in the same season.

Ah! thanks! I was a bit confused. Too bad there isn't a tiny discount for a week or better!

What's considered a weekly stay in a DVC room - is it 7 days 6 nights? or 8 days and 7 nights. Check in Sunday check out the following Sunday? Or Sunday to Saturday. I can't seem to find a direct answer. Thanks.
The only time it matters is if you have a fixed week. Then you must take 8 days, 7 nights.
There is one exception to this if you have a “RunDisney” fixed week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter