Reading, seeing and hearing Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took these out our back door...

ecea6157.jpg

ecea613a.jpg

ooh now it's hot pink and dark blue out...off to snap some more...

I almost thought that you know....maybe he isn't who he says he is.

Last edited by NAB : Today at 07:43 PM. Reason: did you watch AR last night, it was better than Survivor
Nab~

I did, I did!!! I'm rooted for the models!!!!!

Shell-bee!!!!

Purty!!!! Mama like!!!!

Edited to add:

YAK!!!!! WHAT??!!!!! You're NOT going to TOT?????

I like the models too. I couldn't believe that two teams went in one show. I think they have alot of surprises this time. They even had to eat fish eyes in the first show.

Shelby5514 said:
Just took these out our back door...

ecea6157.jpg

ecea613a.jpg

ooh now it's hot pink and dark blue out...off to snap some more...

This warranted another viewing....OMG, Shelby! Those are amazing. Nature's bling baby! Thanks for that! I am in the mood!

NAB said:
I almost thought that you know....maybe he isn't who he says he is.
You are onto something there....maybe he isn't.......hmmmm. dgb...weigh in here fella. Are you who you say you are?

Tink38 said:
I think his wife needs to borrow the rooster.
I think we ought to see the legs to make a final ruling on that. Rooster or waxing.....I am thinking maybe both! peck, peck, peck....

Great pics, Shelby. You live on the water??? Lucky you. That is water isn't it :smokin:

Horsey :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not

brandt79 said:
Ash! I can't wait to see Studio 60 either - I LOVE Aaron Sorkin - Sports Night, West Wing, et al. I have very high hopes for this one, which may be dashed immediatley, but I hope not. And Gilmore Girls starts next Tuesday, the 26th (on the new CW network).

Thanks! I am happy that I can stay here and not worry about Lorelai and Co. I love all of Aaron (YES, my 3rd screw up today...I must be overtired) Sorkin's stuff too. The short life of Sports Night was one of the greatest TV sins of the last decade, IMHO. And, we all know how awesome WW is/was/will always be. I suspect that your high hopes (and mine) will not be dashed. Between Sorkin and the great cast, I'm very optimistic! :thumbsup2

Ok...somebody somewhere posted a link to a video.
About Disney fireworks...it's amazing.
And it made me CRY!!!!!!!
TWICE!!!!

The link that made me cry

Ahhhh......

I NEED to go to Disney.
Pronto.

There is something in the music and the fireworks.

Disney music just has this little extra something in it. I don't know what it is, but there is something there.

We are around. Tonight is clean the carp off the counters. And the beds. And the floors. And the desk. And the children. And another other possible surface that carp can be on. Because it is at our house.

And CSI: Miami is new tonight. It will be hard to divide my attention between that and anything else.

Plus I want to check out Jericho on Yahoo! videos. First episode is on there.

And I know Dre is going to drag my butkus off the couch to do something. Not fun.

And thanks again to all ya'll for dropping by my trip report. Felt good seeing everyone making fun. I promise, you will all get to share in my embarrassing moments. You Sickos. Thriving on a poor fellows dark moments.

And there will be pics. From all three trips. Even 1984.

Ginger said:
Great pics, Shelby. You live on the water??? Lucky you. That is water isn't it :smokin:

Well if you consider a neighborhood pond as being "water" then YES we do have waterfront property. :thumbsup2

Sher~ This is your kind of bling...and I bet it is TSA approved too! Lipstick that has a built in flashlight for those dark applications!
http://www.liparazzi.com/home.htm

Evening, y'all! Tired night here. I've been up since 4am. LOVE that. I'm "watching" Prison Break right now. Next up is Vanished and then I'm off to bed to watch CSI for real. I think.

It's getting cold here. Supposed to br 52 tomorrow! YIKES! I had to pull out the long pants. THIS I do not like. I am used to waering shorts WAY into November.

I'm off to check chat in a few. If no one is there it's back to the recliner for me.

Dick gets the TV all day Sunday. It's mine Sunday through Friday. TFI. :teeth:

ESO, 'strommers, newbies, and lurkers,

Grammy, please keep posting. I cannot get enough of your Ginger pic.

Everyone else, I am DVR-ing (another new word) Studio 60 and Wife Swap, which apparently features a pirate family this evening. Had to save that one...Steph? Um...is that YOUR family?? :happytv:

I LOVE Amazing Race and am rooting for the hot models :love: or the Kentucky miners. They are good people. I am old and my criteria have changed.

Shell-bee, a postcard for sure. Mad skillz there!

Everyone else, mike up and dance :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Kitty, 4 wheeling/Jeeping, it's ALL good!!! You should definitely give it a try. I haven't made it to Sedona yet, but it is high on my list of places to visit someday.

Awesome sunset pics, Shelby!

Jami and Grammy
- I've been enjoying seeing Mary Ann and Ginger too. I have to get myself over to read Sher's latest installment. Next.

Welcome, auntk - nice to "see" you here! You sound like a terrific auntie.

Horsey
- OUCH :sad2:

Brandt
- Cheer up, you're ticker has way less time left on it than mine!!! We can help hold down the fort here during the meet.

Hi, Haley and Steph - We get to talk like pirates tomorrow!!!!!!

NAB - I also thank you for the warning. Never knew that aboot henna. Hope the school pics come out good.

:wave2: LNSO

spectrum-turbo said:
Ash~~ The Canon S2-IS is the Viking camera of choice. If I am not mistaken, it served Sher well in her non-photography class. I managed to score one for my birthday and am enjoying it very much.
DH lands at Logan at 5:00 today. If you want him to help you pick out a new camera, you could swing by and pick him up. Just a thought.

You are right, spectrum!!! I took a poll when my deardeardearhusband dropped our Pentax Optio and rendered it useless. OK not useless, but with colors not matching their real life counterparts.

Canon brand for sure, and the S2 IS in particular are preferred by 9 out of 10 Vikings.

That's what I ended up getting, and I lovelovelove it!! Except that I can't download the photoes to my computer. For some reason. I tried installing the drivers, uninstalling the drivers. I have Windows XP so I shouldn't need the driver, according to the manual. But nothing happens. I need help. With that.

Moving on, I just finished my first yoga session in WEEKS. It feels so good.
Now I have to get the church newsletter done before bed, as I promised to drop it at the printer's tomorrow morning. PLUS, that will be a HUGE "CHECK" off of my "must complete before vacation" list.

Smooches to all!

A quick drive by.

I am trying to pace myself on shopping for all the little things that I need to get for WDW, so today I got cereal for the kids to eat in the mornings. It struck me as I was shopping for sad cereal, that two weeks from today a fair number of you vikings will no longer be figments of my imagination. I hope you can live up to my imaginations' expectations. :lmao: :lmao:

Ash ~~ Hubby was unable to find the Crocs kiosk. But on the other hand most days he couldn't find his head.....well, you know the rest. Unfortunately, he flies out of Newark on his way home so I can't get him to look again.

Glad to see you came out of the shadows AuntK.

YAK ~~ I think that W might interrupt The View again tomorrow

spectrum-turbo said:
It struck me as I was shopping for sad cereal, that two weeks from today a fair number of you vikings will no longer be figments of my imagination. I hope you can live up to my imaginations' expectations. :lmao: :lmao:
figment.jpg

Like this, S-T???

:figment:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter